reds rage attack

Home Forums Angry Birds Epic Forum reds rage attack

• ive noticed that while playing with red and not getting any attack boost from another bird that reds attack varies from 4300 to 9000 when using the valiant banner set.is there a proven way to get higher rage points over and over or is it just a random thing I have noticed its usually when ur set is low on points .but nothing that says use reds rage at this certain point for max damage.anyone know?

Viewing 4 replies - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Replies
  • RedYoshi45
    @smwforever45

Does your Red have the Banner Breaker set?
    Banner Breaker lets Red do more damage when the opposing banner’s health is low.

Also, is it only Valiant or does it work with other banner sets too?

GrauGeist
    @graugeist

Banner Breaker does a extra Chain Attack against the Banner, regardless of its health level.

Gladiator always increases any damage against the Banner, once the Banner is <50% health.

Finisher is supposed to potentially do lots of extra damage against the Banner (or other target), once the target is <20% health.

I’m assuming he’s referencing Valiant’s Critical Strike effect combined a further bonus from Gladiator or similar.

Joe
    @jee1278

it is when using reds knight with dragon breath that the results are all over from 4300 to 9000 I actual used elite reds knight with dragon breat set and I hit a 15000 damage it must be random because ive been hit with up to 10000

RedYoshi45
    @smwforever45

@jee1278
    Dragon’s Breath?
    There we’ve got the source.
    Dragon’s Breath has a 45% chance for 50% extra damage on a random enemy, and a 45% chance for 75% extra damage on all enemies. If both these effects trigger at the same time you’ve got more than double the damage.

Home Forums Angry Birds Epic Forum reds rage attack

Viewing 4 replies - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.