Red White And Blue! – New Event!

Home Forums Angry Birds Transformers Forum Red White And Blue! – New Event!

Viewing 25 replies - 151 through 175 (of 175 total)
  • Replies
  • Joel
    @joel687

Sorry, I am not seeing any crashing issues. I am running iOs version 1.24.10.5

Optimus_Pig
    @optimuspig

Other that the massive FUBAR a couple of weeks ago that affected almost everyone, the app has actually been more stable for me recently than it has in a long time.

Phillips
    @phillips

Well I just go robbed. Unfortunately don’t have pics for proof didn’t think I would need them. Was 200 points behind 1st with a little under 30 mins to go so paid for a third recharge. All scores are rough amounts after bonus 1st run desert score 3000+ was over 3000 in front, 2nd run Pig City score 2000 suddenly 2000 behind 1st, 3rd run Cobalt Valley score 2000+ only 700 behind 1st and 4th run Desert again score 2500+ but 6000 behind first.

Given I did 2 recharges at the end with no Unicron for this person/bot to get potentially 2 Unicron runs in 3 is complete BS. Was so angry turned off the tab and can’t really recall the name. It was something like ENZJEDI. It was 3 letters followed by Jedi but can’t recall exactly what it was.

AudioMan612
    @audioman612

I spoke too soon. The problems came back, and I wasn’t able to play, and ended up in 15th place for this period. What a joke.

Joel
    @joel687

Okay, I love to try and make predictions. Sorry, but I gotta do it. Rovio’s usual pattern is to make a bot available for purchase (with tokens) in an event, and then make that same bot’s team the main team for the next event. Does this mean another Brothers in Armor or Valkyries event? Again?

Anonymous

@optimuspig The Lock & Load event was for the release of Ricochet, and he was the only prize available. Strangely, Lockdown had no influence at all during that event.

Asen_77
    @asen

I am still not get Chromia, waiting for Dead End to show. I don’t have 7500 tokens for him, but probably will use gems to get him, if he appear. Do you think Dead End could arrive?

ED209
    @ed209

Dead end will appear at some point, he has already been in a event.

Got chromia but had to use gems to fill the missing tokens, only missing 300 tokens so didn’t cost much

Asen_77
    @asen

Dead End has shown in one event in about 12 hour before Token Exchange Date to be done. Unfortunatelly then no one except Dead End to be shown and I was spend all my tokens for coins ( they were about 3000, so I am not sure that I were going to spend more 2500 gems for bird ), as there were nothing else to be exchanged. Now I will wait till tonight, and if Dead End shows I will get him, even when I will have to spend more then 1000 Gems. I preffer him. Chromia is not a bird that will be used in the future from me. I will get her tonight for tokens, but I preffer Dead End. Only thing that I am losing is less then 24 hours of updating Chromia to Level 15. Every bird that I get is upgrade to level 15 before she will going to be use :)

datguygamer
    @datguygamer

@ed209

Dead end will appear at some pony, he has already been in a event.

Some pony?

Mighty Dove
    @mightydove

I think Dead End will appear at some point given that I got Rodimus and Nemesis Prime to unlock after they originally were available as in-app purchases.

datguygamer
    @datguygamer

Perhaps but we need to wait for that.

ED209
    @ed209

@datguygamer lol that meant to say some point, bloody auto correct on my iPhone.

Asen_77
    @asen

No Dead End, so welcome Chromia :)

Deszaras
    @deszaras

Considering how long it took for Rodimus and Nemesis to come back, it’s difficult to figure out when some bots come back. Both of those took a while to be available after a special event just like Dead End did. While some keep popping back up, it seems like they to keep some less available.

ED209
    @ed209

it took a year for nemesis prime, i remember when he first came out in a halloween event and you could only buy him a year later and halloween rolls round again and this time available for tokens in the event.

This is how i got him and all my other tfs, just missing dead end now which i could have got if i noticed him in the event which he only appeared towards the end of it on the token exchange bit and by then it was too late and spent my tokens! costing 7500 tokens would have meant i would have had to spend nearly 4k gems so going to wait when he re appears in another event

Joel
    @joel687

No new event. Looks like we have a break

Mighty Dove
    @mightydove

Like that episode of The Simpsons – let’s go and play outside! (or get some sleep).

Deszaras
    @deszaras

@ed209 Didn’t it take about a year after they introduced Rodimus and Epic Optimus Prime before they were offered again too?

ED209
    @ed209

@deszaras, im not too sure but having a quick google found this

Rodimus Was buyable during Black Friday sale and unlockable during You’ve Got The Touch and 2 Year Celebration Tournament

and this

Epic Optimus – Unlockable during the Chinese New Year and Flight of the Bumblebee Tournament

the only one i had issues was nemesis prime all the others i got quite easily in events

ArmourBender
    @armourbender

Loyalty event showed up in the news envelope approx 00:26 UTC / GMT +0. And now 00:59 they take it away. :O

Features Brawl. Event ends Mar 03 2017 @ 00:00 UTC / GMT +0.

My guess is that it’s similar to Battle and Brawl last year featuring Brawl and Bludgeon. Just a guess.

ArmourBender
    @armourbender

Auuuggghhh. On closer inspection, its not King Pig as Brawl. More like King Pig as Ultimate Megatron (dark armour). Dark Megatron has light armour.

Apologies.

datguygamer
    @datguygamer

So Rovio basically screwed up (again) with something and they pulled it off just like Valentine’s. This means something was in the rewards that they didn’t want people to have. So they removed it and are planning on starting it again tomorrow.

basset
    @basset

As far as I know, the updates have always been automatic. I’ve never done anything on purpose to update the game.

datguygamer
    @datguygamer

@basset Soft updates are automatic but new updates that are given out to the stores require manual updating.

Home Forums Angry Birds Transformers Forum Red White And Blue! – New Event!

Viewing 25 replies - 151 through 175 (of 175 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.