Red White And Blue! – New Event!

Home Forums Angry Birds Transformers Forum Red White And Blue! – New Event!

Viewing 25 replies - 76 through 100 (of 175 total)
  • Replies
  • datguygamer
    @datguygamer

@paul13 Are you equipping them? I want to see the screenshots of the body parts where the accessories fit aka the back. Sometimes accessories get auto equipped after buying from the token exchange and sometimes they don’t.

datguygamer
    @datguygamer

@partshade @armourbender Respect for you all. I can never wake up in the middle of a night to randomly play and then go to sleep again. When I fall asleep, I sleep like a log of wood and even a Tsunami can’t wake me up lol. You mean to tell me you guys have been doing this since the event thing started?

Anonymous

@datguygamer Well, I was actually on a long break from the game when the whole event thing was introduced (I returned during the release of the 3 Seekers event). But ever since then… yeah, pretty much. xD

datguygamer
    @datguygamer

@partshade You have my utmost respect for keeping this up.

sheepybach
    @paul13

@datguygamer

I can’t use what is not there for me to use. Here you go piccy of the back:–

rwb3.jpg

datguygamer
    @datguygamer

@paul13 You missed the point. I wanted you to show a screenshot of the small window where you would equip that accessory from. That blue box which shows all body parts. That one. Now do you understand?

Not to mention, why are you showing me a picture of Airachnid? The launchers are supposed to be for Bluestreak and Prowl.

Joel
    @joel687

@paul13 – I think @datguygamer might be right. The pic you posted showing the accessory buffs (3rd page of the thread) was also for Arachnid. Can you go into the customize section on one of the bkues, select the tab on the left that has the cannons, and see what is there? It should look like this
    IMG_0205.PNG

sheepybach
    @paul13

@datguygamer

If I could I would post a screenshot of what you are asking for but sadly I can’t open that window, The 3 above and the 1 below yep but not that 1. Sorry

datguygamer
    @datguygamer

@joel687 Thanks Joel. I think @paul13 thought the launchers were for Airachnid and thus misunderstood it.

Anyway, I am missing two major accessories for Lockdown (also some event based ones like the Halloween hats I don’t care about) which were during an event I uninstalled the game. Can you give me a picture of his Rangefinder and Cannon?

Joel
    @joel687

@datguygamer – Sorry, but I haven’t seen those accessories. I am a big fan of the halloween hats and Christmas hats. Thanks to them, almost all my bots have +10% damage

sheepybach
    @paul13

OMG what am I like yep I was thinking of a different Bot ggggeeeeeezzzzzzzzzzzz DOH and all the rest plus I’m a dickhead lol

Joel
    @joel687

@paul13 – No worries. We all have brain farts from time to time. Me more so than others…

basset
    @basset

I’ve got a Kindle Fire, and haven’t seen a new event in over six weeks. Does anyone know what’s going on, or how to get the new events to show up?

Optimus_Pig
    @optimuspig

Does Chromia use Birdium to upgrade, or does she use AutoCogs?

Optimus_Pig
    @optimuspig

@basset

The events won’t show up for you if your app isn’t updated to the latest version.

How do Kindles receive their updates? I seem to recall reading that the Amazon app store tends to be much slower at releasing updates than for standard Android devices.

Optimus_Pig
    @optimuspig

Three recharges and a total of 25 runs so far today. #2 is roughly 10K points behind me.

I hope can I hold, but I suspect I may need to spring for at least one more round of recharges.

ED209
    @ed209

The game has been removed from the kindle store as someone mentioned it in another post in here and rovio where meant to be in talks to get it sorted, issues started when they had the update during the Chinese New Year event

kwc
    @kwcs

Anyone seen a unicron today? I’ve had 2 Boss Pigs but no unicron yet.

MillForce2k
    @millforce2k

Two Unicron and two boss today.

Joel
    @joel687

I have seen Unicron twice today.

I am currently sitting at 95,000 points. 2nd is at 86,000. I will probably have to spring for one more round of recharges. Today might be the day when I break 100k!

Edit: 107,038!

Optimus_Pig
    @optimuspig

I’ve had Unicron once and BP once each today.

Optimus_Pig
    @optimuspig

Spent two more recharges in the last 30 minutes of the day, for a total of five recharges for the day.

Quit the game with a lead of 2,500 points and 2 minutes to go, and #2 right on my heels.

Fingers crossed!

SnTrooper
    @sntrooper

Gah! Missed first by an invisible sliver of Unicron’s life. Was in third about 6000 points behind first and in my final run I got Unicron. Everything was going great until Astrotrain arrived. I only needed to get him down a tiny bit but between Unicron’s shots, the foreground rock structure, a WMT blowing me up and flying pigs getting in the way I just could not get a clear shot in on him and Unicron got away with such a small sliver of life that I couldn’t see it. Ended up 1000 points behind 1st without enough time to do another run.

Optimus_Pig
    @optimuspig

Ugh, I hate when that happens. I hear ya, man.

Home Forums Angry Birds Transformers Forum Red White And Blue! – New Event!

Viewing 25 replies - 76 through 100 (of 175 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.