Red Master Cup (Arena Event) Coming soon!

Home Forums Angry Birds Fight! Forum Red Master Cup (Arena Event) Coming soon!

Viewing 5 replies - 26 through 30 (of 30 total)
  • Replies
  • tantan
    @tantan

Did you get all the gems? I didn’t get the 6th one. ((

angryred
    @careyfan

I ended up in the top 500 and got the golden item.

I have to say, however, that the Golden Red Plate itself is very disappointing. Its base stats are very good. But from a practical standpoint, the Rockstar Glasses are far superior. I’ve played more than 2 dozen games using the Golden Red Plate vs 2 dozen games with the Rockstar Glasses. On average, my combined stats after time expires is more than 2-hundred total points less with the Golden Red Plate vs the Rockstar Glasses (whose base stats are worst).

Getting in the top 500 is supposed to be an achievement, and one should be able to “parade” their item around. But the Golden Red Plate now just takes up a spot in my inventory. :P

moomoocow
    @moomoocow1

How did u end up in the top 500. Give us some tips. Thank you.

AngryAngers
    @dungphant

I’ve got the bronze one. It helps me very much because all I’ve got is a Worn Out Helmet, a Shuriken and a Piano Bag. This Bronze Red Plate is much more useful than the Piano Bag. I can’t believe that you guys can go to the top and get the golden one. Also, not just the Arena, but Monster Event prizes are now also useless to me. I mean, seriously, I spend the whole time on earning the Gumball Machine but it’s even weaker than the Piano Bag! Not just that, my full-upgraded Star Sunglasses is also weaker than the full-upgraded Piano Bag. Looks Matilda is the only one holding a Piano Bag in my progress now.

Netto JM
    @netto-jm

Well, for the actual event, the prizes I get from points is all useless (besides gens and gold of course), but I have use for all classification prizes, the full ship and the SS weapon for Chuck, maybe because this is my first monster event that i’m doing serious. (the last one is my first one, I ended up between 20k best players and got the golden hat for matilda).

Home Forums Angry Birds Fight! Forum Red Master Cup (Arena Event) Coming soon!

Viewing 5 replies - 26 through 30 (of 30 total)
  • The forum ‘Angry Birds Fight! Forum’ is closed to new topics and replies.