Red Headed Step Child?

Home Forums Angry Birds Epic Forum Red Headed Step Child?

• I am beginning to feel like the iOS users are being left out as Epic is progressing. I don’t really mind if Android gets an update a week or so before iOS, but why are they getting exclusive character upgrades? Can’t we all just play the same game?

Viewing 8 replies - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Replies
  • drobbinsjr
    @drobbinsjr

I totally agree with your assertions. It is quite obvious that there are many more IOS users than Android users. Perhaps they are waiting for ISO 8 before releasing the next version.

marioandsonic
    @marioandsonic

I was already thinking of trading in my iPhone for an Android…

Rhino
    @rhinofreak

Lol, Im sure iOS will get stuff too.. But later.
    Maybe they’ll get exclusive Bomb and Blues classes?

I agree! I don’t get why we’re being left out. I still kind of assume iOS users outweigh Android? Maybe not, but ABE is the game I play the most on my iPad, so much so that I wish I had the money to get an Android device so I can get the updates we’re not getting (though the current one for 1.0.14 I dont really mind only because they killed King Pig’s castle). I will be getting an Android device in the future but it’ll cost me a LOT so that’s out of the picture for now. :P

And I also hate that we get the updates so far behind because it stops me from using free golden pig rolls on the Android user’s camps.

Jkhab69
    @jkhab69

If it’s anything like normal business practice, someone got paid a lot of money (bribe) to reward android users over iOS users. Google does have deep pockets.

burbman
    @burbman

@jtwade – I don’t care if I am the first, I just want the update to contain the same features when it does come. That has been the way all other AB games have worked.

I’m aware android often get updates last, but it’s not about being first, just having the same things. The only reason I’d even have a problem with late updates for this game is losing the ability to use the golden pigs on friends if they’re Andriod. Even then, I just want the same things or maybe we get exclusive things too. No need to be that way. :/

TomC
    @tomc

Same reason Angry Birds (original) is free on Android but not on iOS; basically what @jkhab69 said.

Home Forums Angry Birds Epic Forum Red Headed Step Child?

Viewing 8 replies - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.