Red Excavation Event extended for 1 day?

Home Forums Angry Birds Evolution Forum Red Excavation Event extended for 1 day?

• I thought it was going to end last night but then it seems it got a 24 hours extension. I was sitting at 236 red fragments (out of 250)  but there seems to be no more red fragment to be found.

I got “Red” already the day before with one of my 5 premium tickets I got at the 200 red fragments mark. I was still getting red fragments after that.

Why bother extending the events when I cannot get any more fragments? Just give me the x10 premium hatch tickets and let choose how I want to waste them.

Viewing 9 replies - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Replies
  • metztli013
    @metztli013

I too see that there have been no more red fragments after the extension. =( It’s unfortunate because I’ve been sitting at 213 fragments. I maybe could have made it to 250 had there actually been more fragments.

Epic Buttstomp
    @hubert-lo

When I saw the extension last night, I was happy because I can make it easily with 3 scouts every 3 hrs. Forget that now as we will be out of time soon enough.

Rovio should compensate us for extending the event but not the red fragments availability.

ToniG
    @tonig

Yep, as soon as I got close, not a single red fragment to be found.

metztli013
    @metztli013

Just out of curiosity… did anyone ever find any red fragments in bird town? It said to look there too but I never found a single one…

Boom Crashy
    @feodor-zyubanov

Can somebody tell me, what is the real chance to get a 5 star bird with premium tickets and with premium 10-tickets batches?

I had today bad mood, and unfortunately was caught by the event which increased the chance to get 4-5 stars birds from premium eggs and pumped a lot off money in the game…. Now I got six 4-stars birds and zero 5-stars even that the event 4-5 stars birds winning chance now says it is at maximum – x10 chance… I didn’t see any change (e.g. when i try to hatch premium eggs separately, not in batches, i never get 4-stars, when used batches i get each time one 4-stars bird as promised… =(((

So is there really some chance to get a 5-star and does this x10 chance somehow help it??

Putte
    @puttekula

The only 5 star I have comes from an ordinary 10x roll. That with 3 of 4 stars birds as well. A lucky roll.

And now I was at 10x for a lomg time and fed it with 16 eggs and hardly got a 4 star bird. They can extend it a year or so. I dont give a f..k  A completely fraud it is. So no more money from me in the future….

Epic Buttstomp
    @hubert-lo

Other than “Red” which I got it when the multiplier sat at 5x. The other 2 5 stars I have are: Claude and Billy the Blitz.

Until the next event comes up, I will only spend my free premium hatch. Sick and tired of getting 3 stars garbage.

Stefan Mirel
    @stefan-mirel

I have like 1350 diamonds should i try to hatch 10x not Or w8 FOR NexT event ?

Epic Buttstomp
    @hubert-lo

Unless you don’t care which one you will get, waiting for the next event will be better.

Personally I want the original Angry Birds than the new mob, I may even pay Rovio money for them instead of going thru eggs.

Home Forums Angry Birds Evolution Forum Red Excavation Event extended for 1 day?

Viewing 9 replies - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.