Red Alert – New Event!

Home Forums Angry Birds Transformers Forum Red Alert – New Event!

Viewing 15 replies - 126 through 140 (of 140 total)
  • Replies
  • coolbug
    @coolbug

@joel687 remember when you told me when i had a chance to unlock ricochet? well in this event, i did.

rjfg007
    @rjfg007

10000 tokens overpower ricochet and sparks or buy red alert?

Joel
    @joel687

@coolbug – There is a cool way to use Ricochet. His missiles get much more powerful after they hit something else first. With my level 15 Ricochet, I can take out a wmt in 3 or 4 shots. If I can bounce a missile off a stack of blocks first and hit a wmt, it will kill it in one shot. It takes some practice, but it is fun to do

@rjfg007
    – I vote unlock Red Alert. (I have a compulsion to unlock every possible thing in this game, and a new bot always comes before anything else)

The Dark Knight
    @elpapam

Red Alert at level 14 is very good.

The Dark Knight
    @elpapam

Now that we have one more Squad “filled” shouldn’t the money of the map every 4 hours to be more? They are still the same 565 coins.

SnTrooper
    @sntrooper

@elpapam No, because when Sideswipe was released he was the only one in the squad so it was completed when we got him and that completion wasn’t taken away when Red Alert was added.

datguygamer
    @datguygamer

@sntrooper So when Enrgon Shockwave gets released, then the coin will increase right?

SnTrooper
    @sntrooper

@datguygamer Yes, because he and E. Windblade were both in the squad when it was created. So we need both to complete it.

Optimus_Pig
    @optimuspig

I doubt it’s going to increase.  565 looks like an arbitrary cap set by Rovio because coins are actually somewhat useful to have again.  I’ve tried doing the arithmetic and I can’t find any logical relationship between 565 and how the old coins system worked.

Lemongrab
    @lemongrab

Red Alert over Wheeljack

What Wheeljack can do aside from killimg WMTs? The Wheeljack I tested is lv 25, +31% Damage, +40% explosive force and still it can’t clear pile of blocks.

Red Alert
    Clear Pile of Blocks ✓
    Pigs ✓ (one shot per pig though, swarm of pigs is a problem)
    Missiles (just learn to time hitting it before it hits you)
    WMT ✓

SnTrooper
    @sntrooper

@optimuspig It went up when we competed the Speedster squad. I forget what it was (559?) but it definitely went up. I see no reason to think it won’t go up again when we complete the Energized squad.

Optimus_Pig
    @optimuspig

Did it?  Even if it did, 559 to 565 is too small an increment, when it used to go up by 40(?) at a time.

The Dark Knight
    @elpapam

As far as i know we have coins at 668 / and 700. Now the 565 is the limit. i would like to see those numbers to come back again someday!

Well, I earned enough tokens to be able to unlock Red Alert without spending gems. I’ve read in some of these posts that some of you are complaining about poor performance from Red Alert the lower upgrade levels. I don’t know what you guys are seeing when you are using Red Alert, but I got pretty good performance results from Red Alert after I unlocked him, I still have him at upgrade level 1.

The Dark Knight
    @elpapam

Red Alert level 14 was very good and with the 3 accessories of him installed. I assume that the Fire Rate will de increased through the steel creates. So for those that are afraid that he will fire in slow i think that they should re-consider it. Also the explosive power of his shot it makes me thing and i believe also that he must use the traits of explosive rounds and maybe also and the explosive force. I can’t see him full upgrade at lvl 15.

Home Forums Angry Birds Transformers Forum Red Alert – New Event!

Viewing 15 replies - 126 through 140 (of 140 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.