Red Alert – New Event!

Home Forums Angry Birds Transformers Forum Red Alert – New Event!

Viewing 25 replies - 101 through 125 (of 140 total)
  • Replies
  • Optimus_Pig
    @optimuspig

Hey guys, FYI Red Alert is using Birdium, not Autocogs.

SnTrooper
    @sntrooper

@datguygamer Red Alert was added in by soft update a few hours before this event went live. Which is really weird because they have never added a new character by soft update before.

Quickgamer
    @quickgaming

What is the newest version

Lemongrab
    @lemongrab

@datguygamer
    1. Even before the event the silhouette of Red Alert is already in the barracks after the soft update. It has to be there because it’s impsossible to unlock a character tagged with “coming soon”.

2. Yes

Expect the other Energized character’s silhoutte to be seen in the barracks plus its availablity as a buddy when an update happen before an event dedicated for it.

datguygamer
    @datguygamer

@sntrooper So I am guessing because of that soft update, his silhouette was added because I think in v1.30.4.10 Red Alert’s portrait was definitely not there but I still got Red Alert because @barbatos said you can win characters from crates if they can be obtained as a buddy. Since I already got the character before his event, I never got to see his silhouette properly which led me to my confusion. Thanks for clearing up the confusion.

But as far your thoughts, all the update does is unlock the character for us to obtain. The models, sprites are already there in the game (which is why we can get a fully functional new character as buddy), just locked for the AI until the events show up for players.

@lemongrab
    Thanks buddy. Yes, I was having some confusions but they are cleared up.

Quickgamer
    @quickgaming

How does one speak to a specific person

Optimus_Pig
    @optimuspig

@quickgaming

By adding their “@” name to the reply.

Quickgamer
    @quickgaming

Is Sideswipe not better than Red Alert

Quickgamer
    @quickgaming

How strong Is Barricade at Max level

elektric
    @elektric

got red alert! and with today and tomorrow left i will be going for sparks

Optimus_Pig
    @optimuspig

Man, that was close.  I hit 100K and wasn’t planning to recharge any further, just play out my remaining natural runs for the day.

Then #2 came screaming towards me in the last hour of play and I had no choice but to recharge a few more times.

On the bright side, that also got me to 150K, but just barely.

Optimus_Pig
    @optimuspig

Final day is Energon structures.  This is gonna suck.

Optimus_Pig
    @optimuspig

Check out what just unlocked from a Steel Crate!! :D

(Figures it would be the cheapest one in gems cost though, lol)

IMG_0249 – Copy – Circle.PNG

Daniel Cho
    @daniel-cho

All right. I had to use two recharges to be 1st place. How ironic- me sayjng how I don’t have to recharge a couple days ago. Well today’s energon day. Easy day. More common than yesterday’s glass day. I had  a BP run right after unicron. Lost both of them. (Didn’t kill them)

Man red alert isn’t that good. Damage is fine but sluggish reload and hitting missiles is a joke. 4430 tokens. Around 600 more and the great ricochet is mine!

Also, energon OP is better than OP, epic OP is unique, ultimate OP is whatttt?

The Dark Knight
    @elpapam

@optimuspig steel crates unlock amazing accessories we have said that again remember? Also the bundle at 49,99 has just appeared for me with the 2 accessories Canon & Pistol & 800 gems + 25000 sparks i will buy it tomorrow if all things go well :)

Optimus_Pig
    @optimuspig

@elpapam

Yes, I know, but there was some doubt over whether or not the crates would unlock accessories for a new TF so quickly.

The Dark Knight
    @elpapam

@optimuspig I win Energized Winblade’s swords via Steel Create after i obtain the bot. And honestly it has also unlocked and the Sword (10% Cooldown) accessory for goldbite grimlock that it wasn’t available in previous game versions. And it also unlocked and the monocle for grey slam grimlock.

So yeah if you wait a bit and spend a lot of those piles of money you will get unlocked some nice accessories. Also the Medallion for my Dead End reached at 35% damage!!!

This feature made me to come back!

Joel
    @joel687

I was trying to decide whether or not to play today to get coins (sadly, I actually mean it). Then I saw who is in my leaderboard, and I decided to let it go for day 6. Good luck, @armourbender, I hooe you hang on and win

IMG_0992.PNG

The Dark Knight
    @elpapam

OK red alert is been obtained! With 7830 tokens i started the instant update and i topped at level 12. Also i run off from materials birdioum and anger chip.

Asen_77
    @asen

Just get Red Alert. Now 15 levels upgrade :)

The Dark Knight
    @elpapam

OK level 13 he seems good also this explosive power seems nice it seems like if he having explosion power or explosive rounds his shots. I think he is formidable. Also i think with i should not pick up the 10% defense accessory the alarm spoiler lights…

Daniel Cho
    @daniel-cho

Why is everyone saying red alert is good? The bullet speed is slow, it also travels in a hover  motion so it is kind of annoying and of course, hitting missiles is especially difficult.

datguygamer
    @datguygamer

@daniel-cho Start upgrading him and you’ll see the difference.

Daniel Cho
    @daniel-cho

@datguygamer. Maybe, but wheeljack’s firerate is better.

The Dark Knight
    @elpapam

wheeljack can’t land any missile at unicron pig! but for the other things is incredible but it’s better to have him with the wing/flaps back / shoulder accessory for 20% faster reload and this is making him a killer machine!

Home Forums Angry Birds Transformers Forum Red Alert – New Event!

Viewing 25 replies - 101 through 125 (of 140 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.