Red Alert – New Event!

Home Forums Angry Birds Transformers Forum Red Alert – New Event!

Viewing 25 replies - 26 through 50 (of 140 total)
  • Replies
  • datguygamer
    @datguygamer

So Red Alert is actually pretty strong. He fires a projectile (which seems to be concentrated water…yeah) that has Explosive Force properties behind it.

Asen_77
    @asen

@optimuspig points are good at first day and with two reloads I think is normal to get 1250 tokens. Plus some of the day events. Plus some of the steel crate ( of you play them ). Plus at least 300 from the board ( I think 100k will be enough for 3-6 place or even more ). So total  1600-1700 – for 6 days should be enough for Red Alert or to spend some gems at the end. This is mine plan. If I succeed with more, will be bonus for me. As I have 4 bots with purple crown, I don’t have priority for sparks from the events, so main for me now is to get new bot or accessories, as on the previous event.

elektric
    @elektric

yeah going for 1250 tokens per day, should be fine

Optimus_Pig
    @optimuspig

@asen

Well I’d like to pick up the spark canisters and an accessory as well, but I doubt that’s going to happen.

Even if I can hit 1,250 in the Challenge each day, I still need to place 2nd or 3rd in the Competition, which is by no means guaranteed, especially if someone with a high promoted Sideswipe shows up, or one of those guys who plays up to 300K for no reason at all.  And all that would get me is the TF and nothing else.

Today I’m currently tracking to hit 100,000 points (1,250 tokens) with only one recharge, but I’m also sitting in 5th place in the Competition.

datguygamer
    @datguygamer

@optimuspig Even with my Gold Red Alert, I am at #8. And this is when I have a Gold SideSwipe as well. Go figure. You’re doing much better than me. >.>

Optimus_Pig
    @optimuspig

I just lucked out that my cohort isn’t overly stacked.  It could have easily gone the other way, just luck of the draw.

I suppose I could try chasing after #1 if I really wanted to, but I don’t have that much time on my hands, and he’s already far enough ahead that it may not even be economical to use the required gems on recharges.

Optimus_Pig
    @optimuspig

@datguygamer

If you already have Red Alert, why are you still playing?

You must have enough gems available just to grab everything outright.

datguygamer
    @datguygamer

@optimuspig Yeah I do but I am keeping them in store. I don’t know how long this game is gonna run or the max level for each accessory. If I buy everything outright always, even my stash will get empty someday. Plus, I am playing for Overpower. The trick is to buy the earlier levels with gems as they cost less and then work hard for the last 5 levels with tokens so as to optimize the gem expenditure (as they are tough to get unless you get that initial boost). Strategizing, you know.

Joel
    @joel687

Rovio, not a chance. If you would try something much cheaper, I would laugh at you less. Learn that I am NEVER going to spend $100 on a bot
    IMG_0969.PNG

Deszaras
    @deszaras

@joel687 I saw a bundle for $19.99 for Red Alert, one of his accessories, some tokens and sparks. Finally a relatively good bundle but I refuse to give them any money.

Deszaras
    @deszaras

@elpapam My board is crazy. I’m just over 63k and stuck around 10th. I’d have to recharge at least two times to try and get and stay in the top 10.

Optimus_Pig
    @optimuspig

I’m done for the day.  I still have three “natural” runs between now and the end of the day, but I’ve hit 100K and I can’t be bothered to play any more.

If it means that I’ll wind up with only 300 tokens from the Competition, then so be it.

Poker night is a lot more appealing to me :)

Cheerio.

The Dark Knight
    @elpapam

those golden blocks today is very low scoring avarage pre-bonus around 350-550 and rarely 750-850 pre-bonus

Optimus_Pig
    @optimuspig

Yup.  With only a +280% bonus to work with, it’s going to be a real stretch to hit 100K today.

50K should not be an issue, but it’s not worth the additional recharges (and playing time) to go to 100K.  I’m projecting 5+ recharges to go from 50K to 100K if my current scoring average continues to hold.

datguygamer
    @datguygamer

How many points does the #1 guy have in your team today?

FortressMaximus
    @fortressmaximus

3 consecutive boss pig runs this morning.  Not sure I’ve ever had that before.  No unicron so far.

Optimus_Pig
    @optimuspig

@datguygamer

I’m currently 14 natural runs into the day, plus four recharged runs.

#1 is at just over 75,000.

I’m in 4th, at about 45,000.

I’ve had one BP and one Unicron run so far.

The Dark Knight
    @elpapam

the 1st guy at my board is 108350 points.

And my self i am battle for 10th place and 34965 points.

datguygamer
    @datguygamer

@optimuspig I think if you recharge, you may end up at #1.

@elpapam
    I am currently at #3 but #4 is just a bit lower than me.

Geli
    @geli

Points payout is very low on Gold Block day. I seem to be stuck in Pig City. My last Pig City run had one (1) Gold Block to collect. Barely made it to 200 pre-bonus.

😕

Optimus_Pig
    @optimuspig

@datguygamer

The problem with #1 is that it’s a constantly moving target.  Even if I recharge he’ll see me coming and start recharging as well.

We’ll see how things are in the final two hours.

Asen_77
    @asen

I am currently second with 30k. Yesterday was not so good day for me. Without reload get around 60-70k and 10-th place, last time I see 3-4 hours before end of the event day, first was over 150k. I was very tired at the night and didn’t play any reload run. Hope today to play some at the end of the day, and to get better position. If the points are going this way, I will try for first.

Joel
    @joel687

I forgot how low scoring day 2 is compared to day 1. They always make day 1 a high-scoring day to convince us that we can do it and we should battle. Then, once we are hooked for the event, they give us the finger day 2

Joel
    @joel687

That being said… I came out of day 1 with 3640 tokens. Day 2 will be a little less. I am hoping to hit 150k, and I am sitting at 120k now with 2 recharges. Sitting on 4950 tokens right now

datguygamer
    @datguygamer

@joel687

finger day

We should be celebrating that internationally lol. XD

Home Forums Angry Birds Transformers Forum Red Alert – New Event!

Viewing 25 replies - 26 through 50 (of 140 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.