recent up date?

Home Forums Angry Birds Transformers Forum recent up date?

• Did anyone else get a up date notification in the last couple of days. I have and Google play will not let me download it. getting a error message: couldn’t install on USB storage or SD card, and I have over 30GB available.

Is this a fantasy up date? Is my tablet playing games with me?

Viewing 8 replies - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Replies
  • Mighty Red
    @mighty-red-1

@dawnlucas The game is always installed to the device’s storage. You can choose to move the game to an SD card only after installing it. Your device needs to have a minimum of 500 MB (I think) of free storage for the game to be installed.

Au
    @arushss

@mighty-red-1 my intuition says that after installing the game there is no option to move the app to SD card, which means that adequate internal memory space is must. Also i have one suggestion for rovio (@rovionefuah) that please make data files movable to SD card. Angry birds transformers data file is around 310 mb which occupies internal memory. I have played many big games in GBs like asphalt, minion rush etc where they only occupy 10-20 mb of internal memory. Hope rovio learns from them.

Dbirdy
    @dawnlucas

@mighty-red-1 my system is showing:
    Storage
    Device capacity 16.00GB
    Amount of space available 7.84GB

SD Card
    Total space 29.53GB
    Available space 29.02

I clear cached the data for all my apps.
    All this GB MR KB Is new to me
    Do I have enough storage?

I have tried to move abt to SD Card that did not work (sad face).I’m on lvl 182 I had a few problems after the last up date but nothing any different than any 1 else was experiencing. Doesn’t everybody (ios) get up dates at the same time. Has any 1
    Else received up date
    I’m so confused ×÷=€£¥₩)(*&^/$#@

Mighty Red
    @mighty-red-1

@dawnlucas That’s way more than enough storage, so maybe it’s an issue with Google Play. Have you tried rebooting your device?

Dbirdy
    @dawnlucas

Yes I did reboot I also downloaded a new game @ google play and it worked. So should I email google or Rovio where to start hmmm.

Mighty Red
    @mighty-red-1

@dawnlucas I think it’s a problem with Google Play, so try sending them an email.

Dbirdy
    @dawnlucas

@mighty-red Working with them now. I’ll let you know what happens. Thanks

Dbirdy
    @dawnlucas

@mighty-red thank you so very much for your help. It was a Google play problem I had to uninstall and reinstall gp. After several emails (I’m back) got it straightened out. So glad I have my game back lvl 187.

Home Forums Angry Birds Transformers Forum recent up date?

Viewing 8 replies - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.