Receive GG Daily Challenges

Home Forums Angry Birds Fight! Forum Receive GG Daily Challenges

• Ok, I’m gonna stop giving anybody any GG, just to see if enough people will be pi$$ed off, and Rovio can remove this “giving/receiving” GG crap.

I fought almost 20 fights today, I won most of them, and not one person gave me a GG, and I need 5 freaking GG’s to complete my daily challenges.

I’m sure not all players are jerks, but, I guess I just had some bad luck with them.

Viewing 7 replies - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Replies
  • Rowdypup
    @rowdypup

If one of you loses connection during the match, the game will skip the GG tokens when the fight ends

CokenCola
    @cokencola

I know what your talking about. It is extremely annoying. Like if a game is neck and neck and I lose by 1 point, 10 point, 100 points, it doesn’t matter I always GG. But others get so enfuriated when using chuck against my red, and get mad that there health goes down faster. Each bird has its pros and cons. People need to put pride and egos aside and just help one another with daily challenges. Because at our levels getting 200 GG does nothing.

I’d love it if Rovio either got rid of it or added SS items to the free slots or gems.

@tomt

TomT
    @tomt

@cokencola

Ya, GG point really means nothing now. I don’t even bother to play the slot with it. What’s the point of getting more crap items and sell them for coins that I have absolutely no use for?

Gabee1611
    @gabe-nestor

I always use my GGs on the free slot just on the slim chance they award me Ship Energy. Its the only prize that is useful.

TomT
    @tomt

@gabe-nestor

Oh right, ship energy, yes. I forgot about that.

But if people don’t give me GG, then I can’t complete my daily challenge, and I can’t get those 5 free gems in the end!

deindiaan
    @deindiaan

I get gg on almost 90% of my fights, even when I have a 20 winning streak or something. But I almost give everyone the gg even when i’m losing. Part of the game I think, just a little respect to eachother!

CokenCola
    @cokencola

The idea of respect goes a long way but when you have a winning streak and other players feel the need to “hate” it causes problems with completing daily challenges. I understand sometimes people walk away from their phones or become busy and forget in the last 5 seconds, but other players feel the need to either go offline or just be upset they loss. The problem is some players have yet to complete all islands and missions so losing 2 or 3 boots is why they go offline. But once you’ve finished everything , win or lose, give GG , receive your 88 xp, and go on to the next fight. Some players get mad that we have items that boost our birds when the opponent is angry, it’s all luck. Sometimes I fight an opponent who isn’t angry , and I lose the additional bonus. It’s the way of the game. Pros and cons all around, should be daily challenges of sending GG to promote good battles.

Home Forums Angry Birds Fight! Forum Receive GG Daily Challenges

Viewing 7 replies - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • The forum ‘Angry Birds Fight! Forum’ is closed to new topics and replies.