Receive and send gifts

Home Forums Angry Birds Friends Forum Receive and send gifts

• I cannot tell if when I hit the new button in my inbox (iPhone edition) that says receive and send gifts if I am actually sending anything. Used to be that I would get a pop up that showed who I was sending gifts to and that the function would fail if I had too many to return and I would have to click on the senders one at a time until my list was short enough to send the remainder all at once. Now the screen just flashes white for a split second and I get no confirmation that gifts were sent or not. I still go through my leaderboard daily and gift to those who are ahead of me, but I am very sorry to those who I had been returning daily gifts to who may not be getting them now.

Viewing 2 replies - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Replies
  • Makin Bakin
    @dseufert

@burbman Rovio makes it extremely difficult to send daily gifts on mobile, especially if you have a significant amount of friends over 10. To exchange gifts the fastest, use your PC/FB account linked to Rovio ABF. Otherwise, consider adding the Puffin app to your mobile devices. Puffin is like a PC emulator on mobile devices. No good for playing the ABF game on mobile, but it makes exchanging daily gifts with friends on mobile a breeze :) I’ve been doing it for months this way. Friends are getting their daily gifts–no problem.

If you’re not already a member, you really need to join us “veteran” Nesters. To join us on FB, click this link: https://www.angrybirdsnest.com/forums/topic/earn-thousands-of-bird-coins-power-ups-free/

Happy Flinging!
    –MB :)

burbman
    @burbman

Thanks @dseufert, I have been a member of the FB group for a while now. Just sent you a friend request last night. FB profile is under my real name, but my pic is me standing next to a fish on a scale.

Home Forums Angry Birds Friends Forum Receive and send gifts

Viewing 2 replies - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.