Re-balancing update

Home Forums Angry Birds GO! Forum Re-balancing update

• They just updated the game with some re-balancing.
    The updated it online and not as an update in the appstore, so open the app and it will automatic change to the newer re-balanced version.

I was in rank 19 and campaign 9/11 and was stuck, as in i couldt upgrade my karts anymore and the levels required a too high CC, now they made changes and made it easier.

Not sure wat else they changed, if anyone noticed any more changes, please post it below.
    Also, not sure if they changed the bugs with the strike out sub zero karts.

Thx

Viewing 25 replies - 1 through 25 (of 36 total)
  • Replies
  • Anonymous

Yep, chapters 8 & 9 are actually playable now. Nice!

A couple of campaign races changed terrain as well.

Anonymous

Just beat the first 2 levels of chapter 8. Got 0 stars on both of them… Didn’t even know that was possible.

Josm
    @josm

@partshade yeah some are actually harder than before, even my CC kart is way higher :O

Also i have hal now (character 9) but it seems after that its too hard, no new karts and old ones are all maxed out :/

Power Pork
    @abginebird

Weirdly, senna isn’t available after 2.0 anymore, is it?

Josm
    @josm

@abginebird Nope, also the limited karts are gone (goat kart, chinese new year etc.) :/

Narc
    @narc

While they made a few worthwhile changes allowing higher levels to be reached, the lower levels can no longer be three starred (only half star with a top finish). Without being able to achieve the blueprints from the lower levels now or the release of additional carts, I am once again prevented from progressing in this ridiculous rebooted game. Rovio is either incompetent or just a cheat.

Josm
    @josm

@narc I agree, i had some levels left that were impossible to 3 star before, and now i did them again they only give half a star ….. Rovio should test their game before bringing ‘improvements’ to the game… I’m now at campaign 10/11 and already stuck again. No way to progress any further.

GrimmJow
    @grimmjow

Big Joke !
    Level 3 of Hal (9-3 : Stunt Time) need 66CC. I made race with a 127CC Kart and… 0 stars !!!

Now I’m level 18 and I can’t win the 10-1 level.
    All my kart (19) are totally upgraded with 1 star.
    5 karts on 14 are upgraded with 2 stars.
    According to the shop, I have all parts (normal, rare, epic) for all karts at max, except :
    – Normal Woodwind (but I suppose that with 291 parts, I have max, I haven’t just confirmation)
    – Rare Macthstick Mobile

And I have just 1 plane. So if I gain plane (need again 17), I will be able to totally upgraded all my karts with 2 stars.

Otherwise, I have already parts for Stunt Karts who aren’t release yet : Rocket Racer and Hog Rod.

So I will continue to increase my tickets (yet 1.740) and wait for a good way to earn news karts and planes.

ATP
    @benedict

@grimmjow
    me too, and I think all we need to do is do something sensible and wait for a big update.
    I can’t understand the 0 star. It stunned me when I got it.

Josm
    @josm

Yup, the same happens to me. They need to re-balance it.. again..

Josm
    @josm

The have done another update (android) from the appstore this time:

VROOM VROOM, here are latest additions to Piggy Island:
    – LUXURY TOOLBOX! Open a luxury toolbox to win more parts, including rare and epic ones!
    – COINS ARE A BIRD’S BEST FRIEND! You can now buy coins from the Shop!
    We’ve also fixed a number of issues to improve your racing experience throughout the Island! Happy Racing!

Need to see and test if issues are solved

Josm
    @josm

First, i noticed the game crashes totally as soon as i click the karts section and select an other kart :/

And it seems they just did a look make-over and didnt fixed all of the re-balancing levels stuff…

EDIT: In fact, i cant even play a single level anymore. It crashes the game in the loading screen as well.

GrimmJow
    @grimmjow

@josm,

Yeah, game now crash always.
    They add a new Deluxe Toolbox, but only with gems.
    They change tournament. Now, play at last 10 min change anything, you’re in a league, not alone. So we need to compet for win 8 tickets :(. I’m lucky that I reached more 1.900 tickets yet.

And indeed, they don’t release news karts or balance the campaign… Rovio…. Sigh…

EDIT : All type of race (Race, Time, Fruits) have change !

Josm
    @josm

@grimmjow how do you know if you cant play that its changed?

GrimmJow
    @grimmjow

@josm,

I have an Excel file where I hold a follow-up of my games AB.
    And for AB Go, I had noted the races and their type (1-1 Race, 1-2 Time, etc. …).
    The game crash all the time, but I had time to travel the menu of the game all the same to see that everything in changed.

Josm
    @josm

@grimmjow ok, do you have any idea how to play again? i cant do anything … :/

GrimmJow
    @grimmjow

@josm,

Actually, we can’t. You can try each day for daily races and daily tickets.
    And you can try every 3 hours for tournament. You can win 1 ticket, 2 if you’re lucky.
    But for the campaign, don’t play yet. Wait an update.

Josm
    @josm

@grimmjow The game crashes with daily races and tournaments as well

Josm
    @josm

@grimmjow One great thing they changed is that you cant get duplicate parts anymore from the toolboxes :)

GrimmJow
    @grimmjow

@Josm,

What ? How can you confirm this ?

Edit : Oh Yeah ! I open 4 box for try and I get

– 3 Plans
    – 4 x Gems
    – 4 x Coins
    – 1 rare part for Big Burner (but I was already at max).

So, they give only part we haven’t ? It will be great cause I have all part at max :p, just need plan.

I don’t know if it’s a bug or not but I opened toolbox for get enough plans :
    – 18 for available karts upgradable
    – 30 for 15 karts available in futur

And I have always more than 1.800 tickets. I’m fine I suppose.

Josm
    @josm

@grimmjow Well, we need to wait at least to monday before the bugs are fixed and being able to play again, since it is weekend now :/

oldschool
    @oldschool

Is this out on Android yet? I might try reinstalling this game.

Anonymous

@oldschool Yep, the newest version is available on Google Play. Wouldn’t recommend installing until the crashing issue is fixed though. :/

Narc
    @narc

With the new update on iOS, I was able to max out all available carts from the reboot. I’m at level 20 but can’t get the next set of carts which has prevented me from passing level 10-1 which is rated at 170cc. Any news on when those will be available?

Josm
    @josm

@narc No news, i’m stuck at the exact same point as you

Home Forums Angry Birds GO! Forum Re-balancing update

Viewing 25 replies - 1 through 25 (of 36 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.