Rate or legendary chest best?

Home Forums Angry Birds 2 Forum Rate or legendary chest best?

• so I have 14,000 gems to use up as I bought a gem pack. Is it best to use them on rare or legendary chests?

Viewing 7 replies - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Replies
  • Dezsike
    @dezsike

If you want spells then rare. If you want pearls and x10 hats then legendary. For feathers it doesn’t really matter.

luke-arnie
    @luke-arnie

Okay thank you

RIP Piggies
    @rippiggies

You should also consider using them to get to the top of the Tower of Fortune. That would let you pick up spells, feathers, some gems to offset the costs, and hats.

ryan-kochie
    @ryan-kochie

The return in gems for tower seems to have gone down so I no longer really feel it’s worth it to try to hit the top. I think legendary chests are best bang for your buck, get spells in common if you try to open it every time it’s available.

OS2 USN
    @os2usn

I’d go legendary chests alllll the way!

Derm
    @ekkie

Ignore all those above me.

Best for you is to wait for arena super streaks or double feathers week. Spend some extra gems in those arena’s and get the most out of them by far.

Your welcome ^^

KSPlymuff
    @mariebayes

Neither imo. You get rare chests from arena, clan events, levelling up star rank ECT. LC you get from clan events, cvc if your clan wins and super streak weekend ECT. I would save them. Always handy to use gems towards completing arena if you need buy most importantly towards clan events to score your fair share.

Home Forums Angry Birds 2 Forum Rate or legendary chest best?

Viewing 7 replies - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.