Ratch'll Fixit – New Event!

Home Forums Angry Birds Transformers Forum Ratch'll Fixit – New Event!

Viewing 25 replies - 26 through 50 (of 50 total)
  • Replies
  • ArmourBender
    @armourbender

Version 1.22.4.4 is up, at least on the iPad 3 iOS9 for the last 2 hours.
    At least since 09 Dec 2016, 21:00 UTC / GMT.

Seems to play OK.

Did anyone notice anything new?

Nightcrawler
    @sam-spargo

@armourbender the 3 super rarium recipe can give gems again

The Dark Knight
    @elpapam

@sam-spargo & @armourbender it’s a trick i tried i lost 15 gems on two retries. Anyway in my opinion don’t try to use 3 SR you will lose materials and add more time to gain those SR.

Mukesh007
    @mukesh007

Which. One I should buy? Incendiary round or 10% explosive power for bumblebee (if I have to make choice)?. ?

My vote on incendiary round. What u say guys?

Nightcrawler
    @sam-spargo

@mukesh007 get the incendiary rounds

The Dark Knight
    @elpapam

So people is this the Full emblem of when you have a full promotioned character?

If this is the full emblem of the maximum promotioned character i can’t give an explanation how was possible in the first event (Soundwave Superior) before the Spark Bundle was out, A specific user with the highest score day one have had this emblem. the user was called “DDD”
    And i mentioned in the older event thread.

Xun
    @xunhq

@elpapam I’ve seen a gold striped badge in the same shape as the bronze we all start out with in my leaderboard. I’m guessing it’s the next stage after the crown you posted.

The Dark Knight
    @elpapam

@xunhq i don’t know really but at the previous event from day one i have seen this emblem and i couldn’t explain how was possible to obtain that emblem.

Otis Nyandie
    @otis-nyandie

Daily Quest needs me to Earn 50 Materials

I have been at it for 10 hours and have only slowly managed to get 13 so far. Any ideas on what I can do.

Asen_77
    @asen

This is not the last level. At this level is 35% promotion. There is next level that needs 2200 sparks. This upgrade is from two events, with several first places and collected all daily events 500 sparks each. All sparks are only used for this bird. Once I reached next level will place you screen shot with next badge. I am in need of three more days to earn all daily tasks sparks and I could reach the next level. From today and from this event all sparks are collected.

Nightcrawler
    @sam-spargo

@otis-nyandie to complete the earn 50 materials task you can send TFS into the mission portals, complete tasks that have materials as a reward and playing regular nodes

ph
    @ph

@otis-nyandie I think that using the lab will also count towards that quest.

sheepybach
    @paul13

Seeing how Rovio are with things I’m now wondering at what point they are going to remove the sparks from the game to balance and make the game more enjoyable.
    What does everybody else think??
    Me sometime in Jan 2017. Bring it on lol

ArmourBender
    @armourbender

@paul13 I’m now all for balancing the game by removing Sparks and bringing back the common Squad Bonus that changed every 4 hours, and everyone across the board used to enjoy.

After the appearance of the crown badge, and today I saw a silver, one stripe badge. WOW.
    So someone can get their go-to ABT all decked out with say 50+% or maybe 90+% bonus and that will be the end of fair competition during live events especially for newcomers to the game.

Who knows what is the maximum ?+% bonus.

ArmourBender
    @armourbender

By the way, does anyone know if the sparks can be transferred to the next live event?

Did anyone actually experience they kept their sparks from the last live event Soundwave Superior – when all this Sparks thing started. And brought it forward to Ratch’ll fixit?

2 more days to go. Trying to figure if to spend all the sparks or not.

Thanks in advance.

sheepybach
    @paul13

@armourbender

Pass on how high these Sparks go to get anywhere near what the old Squad Bonus used to go to.
    Well it will be interesting to find out if the Sparks reset or has to be used before the next event. At present it’s 50/50 Tokens go Gems Stay so pass lol

datguygamer
    @datguygamer

@paul13 @armourbender Sparks act as a separate counter in your game. It never goes away in between events unlike Tokens which has its own counter in the event screen.

Even if you have unspent sparks, it will stay there just like your pigs, coins and gems.

The Dark Knight
    @elpapam

I just spoght a Silver badge with 3 “lines” And as always he/she is far away top in 1st place from all of us…

ArmourBender
    @armourbender

The Sparks have invaded us… and there’s more to come!
    We’ve only just seen the beginning of the Sparks.
    Looks like we’ll have to embrace the Sparks.

As of today 13 December 2016 @ 00:00 UTC / GMT +0
    – it’s the last day of the live event Ratch’ll Fixit – last 24 hours to play and get listed on the Leaderboard
    – FOR SALE: Special Event Bundle: Available for 48 hours only.

Special Event Bundle contains:
    – 250 gems
    – 25,000 coins
    – 7,500 Sparks
    for USD $9.99

ArmourBender
    @armourbender

By purchasing this new Special Event Bundle of 7,500 Sparks,

we can upgrade a few ABTs or make one favorite ABT into a super Sparked bonus machine!

Soon we will be overtaken at the Leaderboard by those players who bought this incredible amount of Sparks.

And the Scores will skyrocket… it’ll be too hard to distinguish who are bots and who are real players :(

All the best, y’all.

The Dark Knight
    @elpapam

@armourbender I won’t spend any money at this bundle i will take time to obtain the sparks but i won’t pay! I will only pay to obtain the Wheeljack just i did with Nemesis Prime and the Dead End.

ArmourBender
    @armourbender

Appreciate your stand about not buying the stuff that could be earned through playing the game, @elpapam. Also appreciate your stand about buying new characters instantly. Especially if we don’t know if they are available for purchase via Tokens or Gems. Like Dead End was an early release during Black Friday sales.

Thanks for sharing. All the best.

ArmourBender
    @armourbender

Something to report:

When buying the Special Bundle, it asks if I want to confirm one Medium Spark Bundle.

That’s right. So we can guess that there’ll be a Large Spark Bundle, and a Small Spark Bundle.

Where does this Spark thing end?
    What is the maximum Spark +% bonus?

What other Sparks related promotions will there be?

Roll on Christmas. There’s more slots available in the Barracks.

The slot where Wheeljack is now, was originally blank. Same for Dead End.

Feels like we’re going deeper and deeper down the rabbit hole.

Well, let’s enjoy the ride while it lasts ;)

Phillips
    @phillips

The spark bundle in the previous challenge was smaller (I didn’t buy it but I’m fairly sure it was cheaper). So it was probably the small bundle and the spark bundle in the next event will probably be the large spark bundle.

The Dark Knight
    @elpapam

The previous small bundle of sparks it was 4,99 euro and it offered 150 gems and 3500 sparks and some useless money.

Home Forums Angry Birds Transformers Forum Ratch'll Fixit – New Event!

Viewing 25 replies - 26 through 50 (of 50 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.