Ratch'll Fixit – New Event!

Home Forums Angry Birds Transformers Forum Ratch'll Fixit – New Event!

• And here it is the second event for December, Enjoy People and good luck!

Viewing 25 replies - 1 through 25 (of 50 total)
  • Replies
  • The Dark Knight
    @elpapam

This event offers Accessories for Bumblebee And Shock-wave and as well and his Accessories. Also Heatwaves accessories are available with the Sparks as well for token exchange!

Mighty Red
    @mighty-red-1

All accessories from this event are already acquired. I can just go for those spark jars.

The Dark Knight
    @elpapam

@mighty-red-1 i will do the same as well :)

The Dark Knight
    @elpapam

Squad Bonus with two Transformers are here again! BUT without the help of En/cons!

Mighty Red
    @mighty-red-1

Also, it’s back to picking 2 characters in this event. As if I’m gonna promote any of the Rescue Bots. My plan is to fully promote E. Grimlock and E. Starscream.

The Dark Knight
    @elpapam

I just had one very good round! Also i am not playing with the Rescue Squad I only Add Optimus Prime and my beloved Ultimate Megatron with Armada Headset And Acid Rounds it devastates everything in his path.

Aledromo
    @aledromo

Why Ultimate Megatron and not Dark Megatron? I have no data but Dark always seemed stronger to me.

The Dark Knight
    @elpapam

@aledromo because the Acid rounds (the mace) is making damage to blocks that it’s not even on the screen and this adds more points. I have at lvl 14 and i am thinking updating him after that even asap.

Gabee1611
    @gabe-nestor

Does anyone know if Optimus, Ratchet or Heatwave can take down Unicron?

SnTrooper
    @sntrooper

Already have all the accessories so just the sparks for me (just need to average 400 tokens each day). Slightly disappointed there are no accessories for Optimus. Most of his have never been available in events before (Unlike all of Bumblebee’s and Heatwave’s). But this gives me a chance to rest and not spend any gems before the next event (Which I suspect will be Wheeljack’s)

Aledromo
    @aledromo

@elpapam

But Dark Megatron has acid rounds, too. They’re a crown, though. So I guess I get t if you want to use armada at the same time.

SnTrooper
    @sntrooper

@gabe-nestor I’ve taken down Unicron with Ratchet multiple times. Only problem is because of his slight delay before firing it is very hard to hit Unicron’s pig shots before they hit you.

The Dark Knight
    @elpapam

@aledromo I prefer to have both abilities rather to choose to one ability to play with!

woo224
    @woo224

Looks like someone tampered with Professor Pig’s machine, because now it does not give any more gems! In place are measly coins at a much lower value than the other possible coin prizes!

Phillips
    @phillips

@woo224 that has been discussed here:

No more gems in the lab??

ED209
    @ed209

Like others I’m just after the sparks so that’s all I will be getting, may get some accessories if I have the tokens left over.

Gridlock is up to 25% now and haven’t bothered with any others. Next rank requires 1950 sparks for 30%

sheepybach
    @paul13

Same here on my normal game got everything so just as well get sparks even tho I don’t agree with them.

The Dark Knight
    @elpapam

I don’t know people this event it seems to easy? even without a full squad bonus i am having some nice scores and i have already touched the 70 lvl tokens those are some of my runs today with my beloved Ultimate Megatron!

Pig City

Another Beach Run

The lowest score without bonus was 460 and it was in the Valley.
    My best was without bonus the mind-night run that i posted earlier was 1149.

A score with 1780 without complete killing the Unicron and 890 Killing the Pig Boss.

Deszaras
    @deszaras

They just offered most of these accessories recently and I have them all. I’ll jyst get sparks. I wish they’d do an event for those Megatron accessorues again. They havent been offered since the Armada event and I was trying to get a bot. It seems they offer a lot of them constantly. At least the Soundwave and Soundblaster was a change of pace. I want those Megatron accessories but they are too expensive gem wise.

Geli
    @geli

Re: the token exchange. Use caution if you want accessories for Heatwave.

Axe – +10% fire rate for 350 tokens
    Ram horn – +20% vehicle time for 900 tokens
    Eject – +10% vehicle time 650 tokens.

***Eject uses the same slot as Axe (+10% fire rate) and disables Axe when used.***

Mukesh007
    @mukesh007

What is explosive force in bumblebee accessories?? how it is diff. From accessories which gives “+10% damage ” in other Tfs.? ?

Phillips
    @phillips

Explosive force is an increased blast radius (ie damage/destroy things surrounding the target) damage is purely to the target so may be able to destroy something in 2 shots that normally takes 3.

Nightcrawler
    @sam-spargo

My best score for today

Screenshot_20161209-193419.png

BassFuzz
    @heatwaffel

The upgrades for reload time, clip size & fire rate seem to be usefull.
    Vehicle time is hardly ever an issue and most of the time very expensive.
    Got the wings for soundwave last event though… because it just looks AWESOME!!

sheepybach
    @paul13

The thing that is getting my back up is that for a lot of us oldies we have most if not all the addons on offer and as such we can only exchange tokens for coins and/or sparks. The coins exchange are on going but the sparks are a 1 time offer and so you can only get 2750 Sparks and that is that.
    I just don’t know of anymore ways they can stuff us but I expect they will come up with something before long.

Home Forums Angry Birds Transformers Forum Ratch'll Fixit – New Event!

Viewing 25 replies - 1 through 25 (of 50 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.