Ratchet misbehaving

Home Forums Angry Birds Transformers Forum Ratchet misbehaving

• I switched to ratchet and this happened

Screenshot_20170108-175836.png

Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Replies
  • Rowdypup
    @rowdypup

Ricochet misbehaves too as well, for when he transforms into a car, he can target objects just like his robot mode, but he “shudders” like he’s paralyzed or something every time he tries to shoot

Rowdypup
    @rowdypup

@sam-spargo Evidently there’s something in the road that causes you to not continue- but I wouldn’t call it a bad thing! I actually used this glitch as an advantage to shoot down (almost) all of the blocks on screen and potentially boost my score up 20-40 points!

Why am I stuck here

Phillips
    @phillips

@rowdypup I had that glitch (stopping on the screen) happen to me in a challenge a few months ago on the beach level. The bonus for me was the targets for the day was missiles and it stopped me in between two missile silos and I was Grey Slam Grimlock as he had the squad bonus. So I probably shot down and additional 6 missiles before the transformer got going again so a small bonus for the inconvenience. Also was stopped in the beach during the New Year challenge as Soundwave but there was no targets so transforming to vehicle got me going again. Haven’t been stopped in Pig City before.

Home Forums Angry Birds Transformers Forum Ratchet misbehaving

Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.