Rare chest rewards

Home Forums Angry Birds 2 Forum Rare chest rewards

• No matter how I change the pattern of card selection, I always end up getting one of these in DC, KPP, Arena

1. 3 ducks
    2. 3 chillies
    3. 3 inflators
    4. 1 mighty eagle
    5. Sometimes 500 or 750 feathers

I have missed so many huge rewards and could do nothing!

Has anyone else experienced the same?

Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Replies
    @nas76

Yesterday I opened a rare chest and got a x2 hat, which gave me 20 BPs instead; then immediately after I opened a common chest and got 3 chillis.

This morning in a rare chest I got 6000 white feathers, in two of the options were stone age hats (which I have anyway).

Piggsy
    @piggsy

I earned twice x 15 000 feathers (epic reward), I don’t remember wich colour of. Anyway I feel like rewards in rare chest are more uncommon these days than after releasing the update. I barely can find the rewards with purple backgrounds.

RedSignals
    @redsignals

I find the Rare Chests utterly lacking as an incentive, for the reasons @deeps1987 outlined. Spells are the most common prize I get. On balance, I think I have earned more feathers from the Common Chests.

It’s one thing for Rare Chests and their mediocre contents to the prizes for Arena tiers, but they’re also the prizes for leveling up Star Rank. My Star Rank is 186. I have to earn 900+ stars to level up now, and what do I get most of the time? Three spells. Three spells for earning 900+ stars.

Home Forums Angry Birds 2 Forum Rare chest rewards

Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.