Ranking – Monster Pig Family

Home Forums Angry Birds Fight! Forum Ranking – Monster Pig Family

• Did Rovio clean up a lot of players? Because it’s so much easier to stay in top 1000 now, and many of the old players are gone, or maybe they changed their ID’s……

Viewing 8 replies - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Replies
  • Pees2te
    @pees2te

I think nobody spend lot of time for this awards

troisdsmax
    @troisdsmax

Im surprised im still top 1000 and ive not played much. Lost a lot of ship since yesterday and still in top 1000.

FreckledPig147
    @freckledpig147

I don’t know what Rovio did with the leaderboard ranking calculations, but at one time I was at about 34000 and then later the game said my ranking was lower than 50000th when I checked the public leaderboard (aka top 200). It’s quite hard to get points because the only high-reward pigs are Kaiju Papa and Kaiju Mama and their appearance rate has been overall less frequent than that of the super monster pigs in past events. The problem for me is that I have trouble reaching 20,000th, but it’s already 3 days into the event and I only have 300 points…pity me. :(

troisdsmax
    @troisdsmax

Just did my best score so far on a ship battle

View post on imgur.com

I did 18k damage on lvl47 papa with this score.

Whats people best?

Skayra
    @skayra

@troisdsmax 13560 lvl 46 blue pig. mostly i am doing 12-13 k on highy lvl blues. But my captain was 180+ not 230 as yours

troisdsmax
    @troisdsmax

I can’t explain, in my case I just entered pasted the link and it did this.

troisdsmax
    @troisdsmax

Has I already stated in a previous post, I’m pretty sure your ranking that is shown and change when you refresh give you your rank without the hackers.

Since there is no list except the top 200 one, it’s harder to see the hackers.

But this event since there is less people playing, or less hackers. I can see it much more.

My name appears near 120 in the top 200 list. While my real place is around 60.

@netto-jm
    could also confirm this information since he rank near to me.

SO if I’m thinking right that the hackers are not counted in the list. There is 60 hackers on the top 120 lol.

Sometimes my rank goes back to 100ish, but most of the time it stays in the 50-60 range.

I also really like to know what is the score near 1000th place right now.

justpast40
    @justpast40

I don’t know what the 1000th place score is, but I’ve never done as well before as I am doing now. I’ve not played in the last 6 hours & currently am ranked 412 with 26622 on my iPad where I really need an improved Ship over my 4* Kurofune. I was 385 around 11am.

I’m playing no differently than before. I have the SP Mast, but I’ve actually had 6 so far & 1 in each of the last 3 Events. I’m an average player & prior to this the best I’d done was 593 when Mecha reappeared as I had saved the SP ship from my very 1st Event. I don’t use FB & have to presume that the FB login problem which occurred at the start of the Event is a big part of the reason I’m where I am. If the cheaters with unlimited Gems & modified Defense or whatever else they do are in fact being weeded out than that may also be 1 of the reasons I’m under 500.

How long were FB users unable to login?

iPhone has 4* Treasure Ship, Tutankhamun Bow & 4* Chuck 2x Mast, so none of the prizes beat that. Other than playing the Daily Challenges, for the Gems & Monster Slot tickets I’m just playing (out of 15 tickets, has paid off with 3 SS, 2 improvements the Black Soul Ship a mere 34 HP improvement over 4* Treasure, the Devil Spear for Blues better than Rare Shark Teeth & the Pirate’s Pistol for Red have Shuriken so no help).

Home Forums Angry Birds Fight! Forum Ranking – Monster Pig Family

Viewing 8 replies - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • The forum ‘Angry Birds Fight! Forum’ is closed to new topics and replies.