Random reset back to the very beginning?

Home Forums Angry Birds Transformers Forum Random reset back to the very beginning?

• I was at level 305 and went in to play when the game glitches (no updates or anything) and it has reset itself back to level 1? Any ideas what happened? I play on one device only, android nexus tablet. I am dreading the suspected answer of SOL.

Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Replies
  • SoloAz
    @soloaz

@maytyeung

I had that happen to me a few days back: I had finished a mission and suddenly it jumped to me playing the tutorial node. I went along with it and once I finished the node and it synced back to Facebook and Game Center, it went back to my saved rank and settings. For the life of me, I don’t know why or how it happened, but hopefully, it’s just another random ABT hiccup.

maybelline
    @maytyeung

sadly, I wasn’t registered with either facebook or google+ so am back to the beginning, with much less enthusiasm. I had over 1 million coins, at level 305 and now back to level 15. is it better to back up with facebook or google plus? and how does the sync work with the cloud if this happens again? thx

Mighty Red
    @mighty-red-1

@maytyeung You can ask Rovio to restore your progress here, because they keep backups of everyone’s game progress. And if you do get your progress restored, I advise you to create a manual backup for the game using this method (I’ve used it many times, and it worked). On Android, the game progress is synced via Facebook, but this syncing method does tend to act out every once in a while.

Home Forums Angry Birds Transformers Forum Random reset back to the very beginning?

Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.