Random Damage Spikes?

Home Forums Angry Birds Transformers Forum Random Damage Spikes?

• Hello.
    Today, my Level 6 Starscream’s in a hard level. I’m getting random spikes of damage that shear off one heart. At the beginning. It always brings me down to 2 armor hearts. It makes Starscream jump from the damage. Later, I just get destroyed by an army of pigs. Help…

Viewing 8 replies - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Replies
  • Anonymous

@epicplayah The only thing I know of that makes Transformers jump when damaged is getting hit by a Mortar Tower Fireball. I haven’t encountered anything else that does that.

Three Blues
    @abhisheksarith

I have encountered them. It usually happens to my Starscream and Bumblebee in very easy and easy levels.Both of them are level 10 so I believe that upgrading won’t help. They just got out and bam! Dead.

EpicPlayah
    @epicplayah

@abhisheksarit What? How are there Bumbleblee levels for you? Ever since I got the first 5 heroes, I’ve never seen a Bumblebee level again.

paulm1983
    @paulm1983

The thread called Quick Death… is about this and we don’t really know why it happens. The level of your character isn’t the issue as its happening to those that are fully upgraded. I’ve got 3 levels that it’s happening on at the moment. It happens so quickly that I earn less than 50 coins from the levels. It’s infuriating.

boston_fan
    @bostonma1971

@epicplayah with reference to Bumblebee.. I had noticed that as well and someone from here said Bumblebee is around in the low levels and the. Re-appears at high levels. I saw Bumblebee return I think before level 100.

As far as quick death.. Yeah that stinks too but try to hit an Energon structure early and use your side kick and hold your breath. If that doesn’t work, level up :)

paulm1983
    @paulm1983

Levelling up doesn’t work when it’s happening to level 10 characters though!!

And Bumblebee definitely appears again. I get both versions of him multiple times a day and I’m level 139.

Narc
    @narc

I have experienced the same thing with not seeing the first bumblebee. I’m finally at the point where the clouds have “coming soon” and I have not been able to play a level with the first bumblebee. I just unlocked the high octane version and have been able to play this one numerous times.

Optimus_Pig
    @optimuspig

@epicplayah @bostonma197 @paulm1983 I’m at Level 114 and Bumblebee is still a no-show.

Home Forums Angry Birds Transformers Forum Random Damage Spikes?

Viewing 8 replies - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.