Random Complaints

Home Forums Angry Birds Epic Forum Random Complaints

• So why don’t we get any bonus medals or free stamina drinks like we do with other invasion type events. I’m way behind on my leader board simply because I don’t have stamina to play the Tinker Titan. I don’t play with FB friends, so I have no choice but to wait.

Also, the arena coin toss is broken. You lose about 20 coin tosses in a row. Now that I’ve completed that streak I haven’t lost a coin toss.

I really hope that Rovio is going to give us a bunch of lucky coins and stamina potion for their bugs again.

Viewing 15 replies - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)
  • Replies
  • RedYoshi45
    @smwforever45

I got 3 free stamina once, actually. It was in the current event, yes. It seems you need very low stamina (like, 0 or 1 left) for the ad to show up, and it can only appear every 24 hours I think.

Yup, the coin is definitely broken or rigged. While I didn’t get a 20-loss-streak, I do lose about 80-90% of the time. Before the update it was fair.

TheRedBird
    @redbird-justin

then you would have to be a “CHEATER”.-the item set

RedYoshi45
    @smwforever45

It converts 50% of the losses into wins – that would certainly help.
    But I don’t have the set… and it would be quite unfair to have the game FORCE you to use it. I expect a 50% chance to win and a 50% chance to lose no matter the set items I use!!!

Fluffy
    @flufflemonster

@smwforever45 Incorrect. The Cheater set adds a 50% increase in coin toss wins. If, theoretically, the coin toss for birds or snouts is 50-50, the cheater set would add 50% of the 50%, which is an additional 25%, making it 75-25.

Thing is, it feels like the coin toss lands on birds 10-30% of the time. I’m about to lose my mind on these coin tosses, man!!! The coin toss should be 50-50, not what we have, now!

Midnight Mountain
    @cathedral

get a facebook account, you can’t play without facebook… i played without it for a long time, i think we all hate facebook, it’s just one of the shittiest plataforms ever, but it’s really helpful for this game… although you didn’t say if you don’t want facebook or you can’t use because the game crashes, which is a common complain these days. but get a facebook account for this game, you’ll enjoy it a lot more

RedYoshi45
    @smwforever45

@flufflemonster
    But when Cheater triggers I always see a coin landing on Snout, then it’s knocked away by a Fist coin… To me that means it converts losses into wins… not that it increases the chance to land on Snout.

@cathedral

One CAN play without Facebook… but it’s harder, I admit. I decided against it because I just don’t want this crap.

Suikyo
    @suikyo

@smwforever45 the cheater set can really increase the chance of getting bird side of the coin for the result. But the problem is, it is not that great during the fight.

datguygamer
    @datguygamer

@smwforever45 What do you mean by a “fist coin”? The normal coin and the cheater set item “False Coin” both has the same design; one side Red’s face and one side a snout.

Where are you seeing this “fist coin” thing?

RedYoshi45
    @smwforever45

@datguygamer
    For me that isn’t Red on one side and a snout on the other side.
    My coin design is a snout on one side and a fist on the other…

datguygamer
    @datguygamer

@smwforever45 That’s impossible. Can you post a screenshot? I need to see whether it’s due to a version / region / platform difference or not (although it shouldn’t be)…

RedYoshi45
    @smwforever45

After finally getting the luck to win a coin toss…

While I always thought it was a fist (it still looks like one to me from further away!), I never had the ability to look at it for more than a second and didn’t see Red’s silhouette…

datguygamer
    @datguygamer

@smwforever45 Well myth busted. That is Red as I thought. ;)

I have no idea how you’re seeing a fist in there. I was starting to wonder what this “fist” would look like but it seems like it just resembles a small smiling bird. :P

RedYoshi45
    @smwforever45

@datguygamer

Red’s tail looked like an arm to me… The eyes and the beak are three fingertips… The fur at the top could be the other two fingers… And then the fact the coin is slightly tilted. It looks perfectly like a fist to me. I can’t unsee the bird now, though. XD

Nick Speranza
    @nick-speranza

Rovio has to look into it. I’m now 0/24 in the coin flip. Something is up. This is just in 1 day…

Luckily (more like somehow), went 21-3 during all those matches. But seriously, how does one lose 24 consecutive coin flips???

drobbinsjr
    @drobbinsjr

Whisky Tangy Foxtrot! This is absolute BS. I lost 18 consecutive coin filps today. Not paying the coins Rivio to continue for todays challenges.

Home Forums Angry Birds Epic Forum Random Complaints

Viewing 15 replies - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.