Raiding Party

Home Forums Angry Birds Epic Forum Raiding Party

• Raiding Party has just started.

For anyone who hasn’t started and wants to know what’s in the chest.

25 SD
    15 LC’s
    1.5k snotlings

Viewing 6 replies - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Replies
  • Buds
    @budstheawesome

I don’t like where the events are leading up to.
    I mean, think about it.
    2nd of June, Rovio releases an update to Worldbosses. And I’m still waiting for A Worldboss to test out this new Elite mode on. I mean come on Rovio, if you’re going to tell your fans about the new Elite mode, at least let your fans play this mode ASAP.

Maxx_Matt
    @maxxmatt

I’m 1st WITHOUT too much extra effort, maybe It is true that minievents aren’t in the cheaters radar. I can’t complain, yet.

Have a nice weekend
    MaxxMatt

Pointless
    @pointless

Finished 3rd with little effort/consumption (~10 FEs on rerolls and no SD) with close to 22K. Top two both had over 40K…I hope they thought it was worth it.
    Rolled 1.5K All and 1.5 Bomb (I think) on the first try, so took it and ran. Only 5 Mastery ups as a result, and no used Classes. Drops in the bucket all add up, I suppose.
    Noticed Hog Riders upcoming again…another Elite! (come on Wizard)

DD
    @toolow

@pointless
    Congrats. Wizard, Spies, Samurai, either one of you. But alas, no chance for me. *Sniff* (Sorry Priest, I’m an atheist)

LegionOfBoom
    @brian-walker

I played one last battle before the event expired (was in a tight race for 1st), finished the battle as time expired, rolled 550 pts….only to find that I wasn’t awarded those points and lost 1st by less than 100. I’ve since submitted a ticket to Rovio requesting a treasure chest. I did end up rolling 1.5k all, 1.5k Red and 1.5k Bomb after a reroll. Not a bad mini event. I am digging the short duration between events (next one in 4 days and the world boss one in 9 days).

Maxx_Matt
    @maxxmatt

I placed 1st in my League, almost 21k points, fine without using SDs at all. I used FEs to catch the best score during any “x2” promotional videos and almost played only hard levels ( minor splashes in easy and normal games didn’t count, in the end). I got no cheaters and no heavy grinders, spinner 1.5k all, 6 SDs and 1.5k red.

nice Jump!
    MaxxMatt

Home Forums Angry Birds Epic Forum Raiding Party

Viewing 6 replies - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.