Raiding Party – New Event

Home Forums Angry Birds Epic Forum Raiding Party – New Event

Viewing 25 replies - 26 through 50 (of 112 total)
  • Replies
  • firedragon
    @mingkee27

OK….
    I have never seen it appeared in either Trad Chinese or English version.
    Time to acquire hundreds of stamina potions.

Loganimol
    @loganimolgmail

Shouldn’t this event have started? I though it was to have begun at noon today (PST) and all it shows is Coming Soon! 12:34:56. I wonder what’s up…

KillerKea
    @killerkea

For me it shows just over 23.5 hours at 1 pm PST on Thursday.

Green Whacker
    @dragonofheart73

Interesting I am showing 23:35:20

Mighty Red
    @mighty-red-1

@loganimolgmail The 12:34:56 thing might happen because of a weak internet connection. The event actually starts in just under 24 hours.

Abyssuss
    @abyssuss

Prizes are 1500 mastery for all and each bird and 2x 6 stamina drinks. No wave battles which is sad. Another easy event with low prizes.

firedragon
    @mingkee27

If you play 7 stamina can game, avoid using Samurai and/or Cannoneer or you will have hard time.

firedragon
    @mingkee27

For your interest….
    This is what it looks once you got level 10 on all 25 classes.

redbankmoz
    @redbankmoz

And it’s full of bugs, game froze twice whilst playing 7 stamina, had to reset both times and lost the stamina. Get sick of this game now, also several folks on over 5000 after minutes play……..

MysticBurn
    @renitz

@redbankmoz Yeah same here, they (rovio) just can’t get right. Game freezes in the 7 stamina battle. Really!!! Unbelieveable!!!! This game is (becoming) a constant let down.

MVNLA2
    @mvnla2

On the hardest level the big guy calls a drone on his first turn, not the second.
    Only 5000 pts after a few minutes of play? What a piker! The leader on my board had 10000! Second after not quite 1/2 hr is still only at 3.5K.
    Am I missing something, or is this game missing the gift boxes that are normally scattered about the level?
    BTW, I am not having that easy a time winning the hard level without using potions. Does anyone have a good strategy? Should be easy since I have all rank 10’s and lots of level 41 sets.
    The 2 easier levels are just that — easy.

Green Whacker
    @dragonofheart73

For 7 stamina game, be sure to take out big boss (pig with 2 big tanks). He has a destructive power that gives 6k to each birds.. instant wipeout.

Whyvez
    @whyvez

WOW!!!

What is going on here? 3 players with over 6000 points within a few minutes?

KillerKea
    @killerkea

In my first battle I killed everything in the 7 stamina battle so no enemies were on screen, but it didn’t end. Fortunately this has an auto play button, but all that did was make my Paladin cast devotion on another bird so I had to force quit. The 3 stamina battle froze upon opening so I didn’t even get to see what I was fighting. Another battle where I have to force quit and lose stamina.

firedragon
    @mingkee27

@whyvez
    This is possible if you have enough stamina potions.

KillerKea
    @killerkea

If your screen freezes, I discovered that you can play the game blind. All you do is push the auto play button which you can’t see, but it is in the bottom right corner. After you win push the center of the screen to spin the wheel, then push the button with the triangle to exit you out which is near the center at the bottom slightly to the right. My screen never changes even when I’m back on the map so I have to force quit and relaunch, but at least I got points from winning the battle this way.

Viking
    @viking

Mine froze once but continued after I let it sit for about 30 seconds. As for the 7 stamina battle, I almost kill everyone but get wiped out by the self-destruct pig. Defense is a waste. It has to be an all out assault on the suicide pig, then defend and heal while you work the rest. That will be my strategy next time they appear. Now, who should be my assault team….?

MVNLA2
    @mvnla2

The 7-stamina battle froze with one of the medium pigs hiding behind the foliage to the right. He wouldn’t come out, and using the auto-play button didn’t work. Had to do hard shutdown on iPad, and of course I lost the stamina. Will post screenshot. @mingkee27 — I disagree, no matter how much stamina (to continue playing) and friendship essence (to get the maximum reward for each battle), I don’t believe it’s possible to get 6000 to 10000 points in a few minutes. It may be possible if the person is in a different time-zone than everyone else.
    Since this event isn’t that much fun if all your classes are rank 10, it might be more fun to estimate how long it realistically takes to get 5K or 10K points.

firedragon
    @mingkee27

@mvnla2
    Actually, the game started at 1600 EDT regardless whatever time zone set.
    I never encountered black screen during the play. I play with Asus Memo Pad 7 ME572.

Abyssuss
    @abyssuss

@mvnla2 Wizard, spies, paladin, captain. No potions. Use captain`s buff on paladin and chilli on chuck.

Also you must guys remember that hardest battle allows you to use 4 birds.

Mighty Red
    @mighty-red-1

@mvnla2 I haven’t figured out a good strategy yet, but I suggest using Mage, Cleric, Capt’n and Skulkers – it’s a good combo of dealing damage, dispelling and healing. Use Skulkers on Capt’n so that he could dispel that Paladin-like defense the Ironclad guys provide. Cleric’s support move may come in useful because due to the fact that this battle allows you to bring 4 birds, the move will reduce damage dealt by that massive-group-damage enemy by 60% (15% × 4).

KillerKea
    @killerkea

For the 7 stamina battle you want to do as much damage as possible so I’d recommend using Skulkers, Wizard, Sea Dog and a bird of your choice. Attach the Sea Dog to the bird of your choice, have Skulkers use tricksy trick on himself to give all the enemies a weak spot, have the Wizard use his Speed of Light attack, then have your last bird and future attacks concentrate on the enemy that explodes. Thunderbird would be better than Wizard if you have that bird since you can have Skulkers use Tricksy Trick on the Thunderbird next round.

Viking
    @viking

@abyssuss

Used your tactic and won with no potions but only 2 stars for me. It is hard to maintain enough healing with the Glee ability and Paladin’s attack. Then again, I don’t have all level 10s either. But I did win and all you need is at least one star for the possible 750 medal award. Thanks!

Next I will try @mighty-red-1’s and @killerkea’s suggestion.

Abyssuss
    @abyssuss

@viking I get two stars sometimes. Also I have protector`s aura set on my paladin to reduce that high damage from enemies.

FreckledPig147
    @freckledpig147

I always used any of Paladin, Druid, Berserker or Tricksters in my event battles. Some pigs deal null ailments (Wet, goo) that have a side effect for another attack, so Tricksters is useful. Whenever a lucky set bonus activates from Red or Bomb (Dragonbreath and Scissors for both, respectively), that bird deals a lot of damage. No pig is annoying at all. I always get 2-3 stars in event battles. Somehow in about 1 h, first place has 6K points…

Home Forums Angry Birds Epic Forum Raiding Party – New Event

Viewing 25 replies - 26 through 50 (of 112 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.