Rage:event ends next week

Home Forums Angry Birds Transformers Forum Rage:event ends next week

• WHAT?!?THIS IS A PAY TO WIN EVENT?
    Ok guys the event is ending next week.So we have about 1 week to get 1/3 of the transformers.so most of us wont get all of the TF….anyways,im picking starscream as my main 1/3.Hes ok with the stun thing,unlike damage over time and lobbed shots.

Viewing 8 replies - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Replies
  • TheRedBird
    @redbird-justin

I was expecting a long event :(

Optimus_Pig
    @optimuspig

I was hoping for a long event, but I wasn’t expecting one.

Everything about this event and the past several events is Rovio pushing us more and more towards spending gems to win.

For example by making it mathematically impossible to reach Level 100 in the Challenge without using gem recharges, even if you maxed out your natural runs by starting at Hour 1 and losing sleep.

And then allowing the use of gems to make up for insufficient tokens.

So it comes as no surprise that it’s also impossible to earn enough tokens to exchange for all three TFs in this event (not to mention the three accessories) even if somehow you max out the 1,550 tokens on all 8 days.

rlc
    @rlcoone

To be honest I can’t be too unhappy about putting this thing out of it’s misery soon. This is the most poorly designed and executed challenge I’ve seen to date. I’ll probably do my best to get one of them but won’t cry if I don’t.

sukerman13
    @sukerman13

as @optimuspig said,i was also hoping for a bigger event,but was sure i wouldnt see one…

If we all do not send our complaints to Rovio HDQ and say that they have to respect us more and to do the game a better experience to everybody,do not wait to see better days….

On the other hand,it is already mentioned that there would be future events to unlock the rest of the bots,so i beleive that from Rovio just want us to be like Pokemon Go…(all day and night in our devices…….) ( of course i do not play the Pokemon game,i just make the comparison) !!

Txbelle
    @txbelle01

Any suggestions on which TF to choose? Which one would be the best as I can’t afford to buy any more? Thanks a bunch!Oh, which color as I don’t know their names!!

otter
    @otter

IMO…. I starting to get bored of ABT….. no new areas despite the year + wait…. Numerous “glitches”….. Redundant nodes….BORING!!!!!! I have started playing Pokémon Go when I get BORED with ABT…. rovio needs to listen to its players and start giving us something new or they will see us leaving in pursuit of other entertainment…. I played AB Star Wars I & II…. And rovio left us high and dry and forgot about us……

Just my thoughts….

sukerman13
    @sukerman13

+1 from me @otter… same day,same things,same,same,same… if it wasnt for the events,the game would have been in my recycle bin more than a year ago..

WE NEED MORE AREAS,WE NEED NEW NODES,WE NEED NEW THINGS,WE NEED THE ”COMING SOON” THING TO COME SOON,WE NEED NEW THINGS and if i didnt mention before…..WE NEED NEW THINGS !!!!!!!!

rlc
    @rlcoone

This abomination of a competition has started me thinking. I’ve got all the TF’s from the normal game, I’ve opened all the areas, and I’ve got millions of coins. All that’s left is to upgrade all the TF’s to level 15. Once that’s done, it’s over, it’s done, you’ve won the last round of ABT. You can only play the same nodes over and over and farm gems over and over a certain number of times before you start asking yourself why you’re bothering with it.

I’ve played the last three competitions and I’m not impressed, that’s not what I signed up for when I installed the game. The current competition really sealed that deal, I got the game and I played the game to relax, not to stress out trying to get TF’s that should be unlocked in new areas of the game like the rest of them.

It might be time soon to find another game to play, there are thousands to choose from and hundreds of other developers besides Rovio.

Home Forums Angry Birds Transformers Forum Rage:event ends next week

Viewing 8 replies - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.