Quick question about arena tickets.

Home Forums Angry Birds Fight! Forum Quick question about arena tickets.

• So I recently beat the daily challenge of today and won 5 arena tickets. The next arena event hasn’t started though. So what will happen if i choose to receive the tickets in the gift box before the event starts?

Viewing 2 replies - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Replies
  • justpast40
    @justpast40

@pastakirby7, I accidentally emptied the Gift Box on my iPhone several weeks ago & when the Stella Atena Event started they were there, but there’s apparearently a 10 ticket limit in the Arena as I’ve gotting warnings when getting a daily login bonus & the count has grown to 11.

I don’t know what would have happened if I’d had 20 like I do on my iPad, I’ve been saving them until I have really good equipment to better my chances of getting a Silver trophy. I’m not delusional & know I can’t get into Top 1000 for a Gold.

gohomezoo
    @gohomezoo

I think ten being the limit just means that you won’t receive anymore from the game, like after bird fights and stuff. If you have more than that in your inbox and empty it then i think you just have that many but your tickets are at ‘full’ so the game will not generate any for you. I’m not 100% on that though.

Home Forums Angry Birds Fight! Forum Quick question about arena tickets.

Viewing 2 replies - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • The forum ‘Angry Birds Fight! Forum’ is closed to new topics and replies.