Quick death…

Home Forums Angry Birds Transformers Forum Quick death…

• Ok so I’m having constant issues where I start a level and there’s this invisible force immediately killing me. It’s like a thumping on the ground that takes multiple hearts each time and I usually die within less than 5 seconds. It happens on random characters on random levels.

I thought it might mean that I needed to upgrade but it’s now happening on level 8 characters on “Very Easy” levels.

What on earth is going on? It’s driving me crazy. I’ve currently got 3 levels that it’s happening on so I can’t get any more to open up until I get through them.

Viewing 13 replies - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • Replies
  • BlackKyurem3DS
    @blackkyurem3ds

Maybe it’s shotgun weilding pigs? I’ve nevered encountered a force field like that and the shotgun pigs are usually what screws me over. (They even have the nerve to put them in groups too).

paulm1983
    @paulm1983

No there’s nothing actually hitting me at all. Whatever it is actually throws my character in the air like when you get hit by the fireballs sometimes. But there’s nothing there and even then, it kills me in seconds. It’s not right.

Narc
    @narc

It happens to me too. I have to upgrade from a level 7 to a level 8 or a 6 to a 7 to get it to stop despite the level being listed as very easy or easy.

boston_fan
    @bostonma1971

Yeah it’s happened to me too and I think.. what on earth.. what did I do wrong? Because the damage coming at me looks survivable for the level Transformer I’m using.. a 7 normally. So after dying once or twice, I make sure I hit an energon structure right away and bring in my side kick. I also will hit structures and use energon weapon all throughout the battle.

I feel your pain.. trust me..

Anonymous

Honestly its not the LEVEL of your Transformer that makes it strong. Its how much of the armor bar it has. I’m having some trouble with Starscream at level 6 because his armor just isn’t high enough. At least level 7 gives a nice boost in armor for him though so that’s good. Although it seems everyone is encountering this at levels 6 7 and 8. Maybe Rovio did this on purpose. Like maybe there’s some hiddens pigs or something.

loynis
    @loynis

Just happened to me on my lvl 7 starscream. However, I saw what caused it – it were flying pigs that arrived in a pack of 5 or 6 and started slamming into me, doing enormous damage. The visual effect was just like you described, my starscream jumped into the air and received severe damage and was down pretty quickly. I was able to notice pigs because I summoned a buddy just as those pigs flew in and there was a slow motion in progress.

I think this is a glitch in pigs ai so they suicide into you almost immediatly instead of hanging around fir a while.

circuitjock
    @circuitjock

I totally do NOT understand this…and it is not a “need a higher level to make it stop” thing either because it happens on my level 10 starscream…it has to be a bug that Rovio will fix soon…

paulm1983
    @paulm1983

I’m glad that it’s not just me that it’s happening to, but annoyed that it’s happening so frequently. It’s making it impossible for me to play any levels now.

As it’s happening on level 10 characters, it’s quite clearly a bug. When I find the motivation to properly explain it in a way Rovio cannot misunderstand and send me a stupid irrelevant reply for, I’ll send them an email.

Narc
    @narc

Same here. I know its not a quick moving pig flocks crashing because it happens when there were no weapons being fired and no pigs around. Just recently it happened to a character I had just upgraded to a level 7 and the level I was playing was ranked easy. In addition to the amount of time it already takes to collect coins, this is making the game just that much more painful. I refuse to pay 9.99 for the jenga mode to make it easier to collect coins. I would have been willing to pay 0.99 to 2.99 for the game itself but they made it free. I have downloaded all the games and purchased some in-app features but I have never spent more than $5 total in any one game.

loynis
    @loynis

I managed to get through bugged out-of-nowhere damage lvl today without upgrading. I noticed it always happens when your buddy is around, so I repaired my armor (on my lvl 6 energon Grimlock), never summoned my buddy and just transformed before the point I was getting crushed. I didn’t want to risk so I basically skipped the whole lvl but at least I made out alive.

Optimus_Pig
    @optimuspig

This kind of feels like what’s happening to me.

I’ve got a L7 Energon Soundwave on a Medium difficulty “Wild West” level, and he’s dead within the first 5-10 seconds of deployment, despite my killing all of the pigs along the way. I’ve tried this five times now, and haven’t gotten anywhere. And I haven’t even encountered any mortars or towers. It’s all pigs.

I almost feel like this is Rovio’s way of nudging me to a L8 upgrade for this character, but I don’t know how much it would help since going from L7 -> L8 for Energon Soundwave only inmproves weapons and vehicle, but it feels more like inadequate armor is the issue.

Jay Penrith
    @jaypenrith203

It happens to me too with a Soundwave (energon) Level 10, sometimes I make it half way through because I keep jumping at the right time but other than that I die, every .. single.. time lol

Idovg75
    @idovg75

It’s happening to me too, random levels, random characters.

Home Forums Angry Birds Transformers Forum Quick death…

Viewing 13 replies - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.