Quick battles

Home Forums Angry Birds Evolution Forum Quick battles

• What is the criteria for the “Quick Battles”? Why would one do it if it isn’t based on the user’s (human) skill?

Viewing 9 replies - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Replies
  • RedYoshi45
    @smwforever45

It could possibly be useful when you’re grinding for bird stones or coins and want to have the game work for you… then again, grinding isn’t really possible in this game.

QueenElsa
    @rocketfury

It’s for when you’ve got a definite advantage over the enemy team and have lost your will to do anything that requires effort.
    For when you’re having a “given up on life and staring in to the abyss” moment.

Green Whacker
    @dragonofheart73

I gave it a whirl and at one move, the “quick battle” shot one of my birds into nothing, completely missing all pigs.

That’s when I quickly regained back control…. apparently it’s not intelligent enough :-)

BeeBliss
    @blisscoy

It is probably based on the same AI model as the OinkBowl battles.

When I ran it, I didn’t try to regain control and ended up winning pretty smartly. But that said, I wouldn’t do it unless I was feeling pretty lazy (as pointed out by Queen Elsa).

Actually, how does it go against Theif pig? I’m having issues KO’ing him in 3 tries and if the quick battle can do it, I’d risk that.

Green Whacker
    @dragonofheart73

@blisscoy

I find it easier to defeat the Thief Pig if you attack him from the behind, he seems to take more damage in the back instead of the front.

BeeBliss
    @blisscoy

@dragonofheart73 Good idea! I’ll try that. I have noticed that when the black birds are in charged mode that you get a better XP KO when you do it behind the pigs.

RedYoshi45
    @smwforever45

@dragonofheart73
    Not just Thief Pigs, it seems. I had this piggie to finish off in a scouting battle and one of my yellow birds used its special attack. ALL attacks that came from behind the pig were critical.

QueenElsa
    @rocketfury

Alright this i KNOW there’s been an info card on. Pigs take x2 damage if hit from behind.
    Doesn’t have to be a special attack or nothing.

Every hit from behind: double the damage.

Home Forums Angry Birds Evolution Forum Quick battles

Viewing 9 replies - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.