Question about Soundeave accessory

Home Forums Angry Birds Transformers Forum Question about Soundeave accessory

• Currently, which is stronger for Soundwave, acid rounds or +10 explosive force?

Viewing 6 replies - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Replies
  • datguygamer
    @datguygamer

I always go with +10% explosive rounds but both are good.

Joel
    @joel687

I would go with explosive force

SnTrooper
    @sntrooper

Definitely acid rounds. They will destroy blocks on the edges of your shot and greatly help to destroy pigs/WMTs that take more than one shot.

I’ve never been able to figure out what exactly explosive force even does. I just did two runs with Soundwave. One with +10% explosive force and one with nothing and I really couldn’t tell a difference. If anything all it did was scatter blocks that survived the shot more. I think explosive force is just how much things are pushed by your shot. An extremely high explosive force would be like Arcee or Goldbite Grimlock.

Mighty Dove
    @mightydove

I should really start using some / any accessories sound like they make a difference.

datguygamer
    @datguygamer

@mightydove Not all but some accessories really change the dynamic of the nodes.

datguygamer
    @datguygamer

@sntrooper The best way to notice this is with Soundwave actually (which you tried but couldn’t tell).
    tl;dr Explosive Force allows you to blast structures other than the ones you are targeting.

(long version) You will notice that Soundwave’s Rupture Waves gets pretty strong after upgrading and is the strongest among all the other Chef Pig variants. When you blast a structure with him, structures beside the one you fired also get destroyed. When you equip the +x% Explosive Force accessory, more blocks get destroyed thus allowing you to destroy more and save reloading in case your character has a slow firing rate.

Home Forums Angry Birds Transformers Forum Question about Soundeave accessory

Viewing 6 replies - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.