Question about Missions

Home Forums Angry Birds Transformers Forum Question about Missions

• When I put my level 15 bots on easy and medium difficulty missions, I have no problem collecting all 5 keys to receive all the prizes.

But on hard missions, sometimes I can collect them all, and sometimes there is a lack of 1~3 bars, and I have to watch a video to get full reward. The funny thing is that the exactly same team provides different results.

I would like to know if there is some random factor about those missions, or if there is another element. I wonder if their accessories, health or any other factor can modify the result of the mission.

Viewing 13 replies - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • Replies
  • Asen_77
    @asen

My opinion is that you have to change teams. If you play with same teams, it will gave you less and less reward.

jgo95
    @jgo95

I think it’s more of Rovio wanting you to watch another ad video to get all 5 keys rather than any combination of team members.

ramonpontes
    @ramonpontes

@asen

I often switch teams, it depends on which feature is required on each mission, and if there is a bot available. What happens is that I usually put my bots on hard missions first, and i pick up the first three available.

@jgo95

It is a possibility, and the first thing that comes to my mind. But I think there may be a pattern here. I will try to put only healed bots on those missions. I usually put bots on missions after the daily quests, and I don’t heal them before the mission.

Asen_77
    @asen

@ramonpontes I am choosing them as same type ( look alike ) or this that are with same accessorie on the top – bomb, light bulb and so on. Don’t use once that are for events – Ratchet, Dead End, UM and Grimlock, but use all others and just use them to be free at 00:00 o’clock when new day is start and I need to thank 5 buddies for a daily bonuses. When I don’t need any of this for Bots upgrade, I just use them in the Lab to win coins and Gems. Once I need them for upgrade of Bots I just save all that are in need and don’t use them in Lab. At this moment all my Bots are at level 15 – total 720 level. Once next bot will show I will start upgrade him to level 15. Never use them before they are at level 15, or only use them for a daily quests.

ramonpontes
    @ramonpontes

@asen

This is the same as I do. I only use level 15 bot, matching the icon on the top. I also spare my most promoted bots for events.

One good thing is that I stopped doing the daily quests. Before that, I would put my bots on missions only after completing the 5 mandatory “thank you buddy” runs. Now I don’t need to wait for midnight to put them on missions. I was running only one mission per day, but now I doubled my income.

Ethan
    @ethan2011

What is the benefit of adding transformers to the team?

Been here for 1.5 years and never once added to the team as i didn’t want to waste hundreds of diamonds to only get back a few or useless tools to waste in the lab.

I always get 3 or 4 of the 5 with using a matching icon level 15 bot.

Ethan
    @ethan2011

Finally decided to waste the 1000+ gems and unlocked the other 6 spots so i can have 9 running at once.

Started on the easy mission just to see what happened.

I always thought you would have to spend that per mission and it did not permanently unlock it lol.

Wish i did that way back when i started, would have a heck of a lot more gems now.

ED209
    @ed209

Save me opening a new post I’ll post my question here.

what does everyone do for gems? I always do the 8 hour missions and depending on the day and time I will lower it to four hours.

Is it worth doing the 24 hour missions? I have managed to save up 10,500 gems so far and this is also including spending 1300 gems to get missing tokens for blaster and 900 gems to get the last tf in the event so I seem to have a steady stream of free gems coming in

Asen_77
    @asen

I am playing 4 hours mission during the day and 8 hour during the night. Also all accesories are used in the LAB if I don’t need them for upgrade. Doing mission with 2 pcs BADNESS PROCESSOR (BP) and 1 pcs DECEPTIGEAR (DG). This is best combination for great winnings. I believe is normal to win 40-50 gems per day. 10 from daily events. Other from the LAB and few from the treasure chest on the ground.

MillForce2k
    @millforce2k

I do all 12 hour missions. I’ll do a 24 hour mission if my quests are done and it’s early enough.

ED209
    @ed209

How many gems do you get from them? is it worth doing them over the 8 hour ones?

I normally do 3 x badness or chips or 3 x anger chips then once I get enough I do 3 x Super Rearium

MillForce2k
    @millforce2k

Gem payout is inconsistent.  Anywhere from none to about 25, but it’s still a better payout than the lab in the long run.  Since the 12/24 hour missions give plenty of materials as well, I still get quite a few spins in the lab every day.

ramonpontes
    @ramonpontes

I’ve done some tests during the last few days, and it seems that the bots must have full health to get the best possible result in the hard missions. If one of them is 1 heart lower in health, you must watch the video to fill the bar.

I usually put all my bots in the 12 hour missions once a day, after completing the daily quests. Usually they have 2~3 spots with the “?” mark, that can be converted into gems. When a 24 hour mission appear, I spend pigs to reduce the duration of the mission, so it will end before midnight.

The exception is when I lack a specific material to upgrade one of my bots, specially Super Rareiums. Sometimes the 8 hour hard missions offer 1 SR, and the 12/24 hour offers none.

When I really need, I spin the lab roulette to try for new SR. I don’t bother about gems anymore, since the chances are very reduced. It is just a waste of time and material.

Home Forums Angry Birds Transformers Forum Question about Missions

Viewing 13 replies - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.