PvP – server issues or adjustments?

Home Forums Angry Birds Epic Forum PvP – server issues or adjustments?

• Today I opened Epic, went to the Arena, and on the league flag I see the word “Finished”. I click on it and it says that the event is finished, even though it’s only Thursday. I got my rewards and after that, a new ‘week’ started. I had not completed my objectives before the event was finished, so I did them after I reclaimed my rewards. I relaunched the app, and when I got back to the Arena, I checked my totem pole and it said 12/14 weeks, not 12/15. Also, Week 12’s duration is 10 days. And finally, the flag and the battle buttons stopped working. Anyone else experiencing this?
    Week 11 finished on Thursday.png
    10 days for Week 12.png
    12/14 weeks.png

Viewing 16 replies - 1 through 16 (of 16 total)
  • Replies
  • KerrAvon
    @kerravon

@mighty-red-1 Both of my games have been changed to a 14 week season. But in both cases the current week (week 11) is still in progress.

Mighty Red
    @mighty-red-1

@kerravon Strange. Am I the only one whose week ended today?

GamingMike
    @gamingmike

I’m having the exact same issue.

Strategia55
    @strategia55

Did it start on Sunday?

Mighty Red
    @mighty-red-1

@strategia55 Yeah, it started on Sunday, but for some reason it ended today.

With me all is normal, so definitely not something that’s for everyone. Have you sent it to Rovio?

Bubbley
    @bubbley

Mine says 11 of 14 but yesterday it said 11 of 15. Started Sunday.

Mighty Red
    @mighty-red-1

@larry No, not yet, but I assume a fix will come.

Strategia55
    @strategia55

That’s odd. At least yours is starting. I’ve been stuck on the ” Loading ” and/or ” Login/Failed to login screen ” all morning…

Neomerlinmagic
    @neomerlinmagic

Mine is working fine, but I’m in gold league still. Maybe it’s part of their strategy to remove the cheaters from diamond?

@mighty-red-1, just open a support ticket with Rovio. It’s important that they get this sort of stuff, otherwise it doesn’t get fixed.
    What about your new league? Are you alone in the new league or is it full of players? Make sure you give all details in a support request.

If you have empty fields in your league, that means that it will probably fill up when the next league officially starts and you would get an advance on all the other players. Come to think of it, it actually might have happened more often. It could explain why some players have large amounts of points when a new league starts…

Really, send it to Rovio, including screenshots. It may give them some insight in many other problems in the arena.

Mighty Red
    @mighty-red-1

@larry I think I will send them a request.

As for the leaderboard, after I claimed my rewards, I started doing the objectives. When I completed them, my board was full, but all 14 players had 0 points (thanks to this, I was able to get the achievement for reaching 1st place in Diamond league). But after I relaunched the app, my board was empty, and it still is.

GamingMike
    @gamingmike

For the record, here is my problem… http://imgur.com/QXgdhWu notice the daily objectives stuck at 24:00:00, I tried changing time and timezones on my device, but nothing helped.

Duiksmurf
    @duiksmurf

Last week Sunday evening 21:00 local time I finished both the Goat Event and my Arena Week. with one resping I got 2k for all. Within the Arena I promoted myself from Gold to Diamond. I played on and finished the three objectives. I noticed I was first, all others were at zero, which was odd already! I quit the game normally…

When I logged in on monday morning, I was set back to just after 21:00 night before!!! I had to refinish the Goat event, needing a lot more respins to get the 2k for all, and also refinish the Arena, losing my scores from the previous night!!! This resulting in being 15th with zero points and no change anymore to make it through the next level.

I only play on on device, so how is this possible? I reported to Rovio and got some LC for it, but this totally s*cks!

regards
    D.

ps there is still a cheater now in my league with 1.6 mln points and growing …. :-(

Mighty Red
    @mighty-red-1

@gamingmike I’m having the exact same problem at the moment.

GamingMike
    @gamingmike

Today (Monday) everything got fixed for me, finally.

Home Forums Angry Birds Epic Forum PvP – server issues or adjustments?

Viewing 16 replies - 1 through 16 (of 16 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.