PVP is broken

Home Forums Angry Birds Evolution Forum PVP is broken

• I literary face people who have a bird who can 1HKO the 5 pigs in single move THAT ONLY TAKES 2 – 3 TURNS

Viewing 5 replies - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Replies
  • RemixFTW
    @remixftw

Update: Worse than I thought. Game matches me against this guy with 5x more health than me and a full 5 star team

Fix your game Rovio

RemixFTW
    @remixftw

Update 2: I know that a billion dollar company is not gonna listen to a single person so why do I even bother

RemixFTW
    @remixftw

Update 3: THIS GAME IS PURE BULL. THIS DUMB GAME MAKES ME FIGHT PEOPLE WHO ARE UNBEATABLE DUE TO THEIR MASSIVE HEALTH

LSUTygah
    @lsutygah

I know what you mean. It’s comical yet very maddening. It’s all a money grab by rovio. Thankfully I haven’t spent 1 cent on this game and never will. There’s enough ads to cover their costs. Especially with all of those ads for every other rovio game.

Michael Banks
    @michael-banks

If it’s in arena it matches you with players that have roughly the same number of trophies as you have. So, you have two options. One, grind and play as often as you can stacking premium tickets and then only redeeming those tickets in events to try and get five star birds. That’s good what I do and since I started playing I have only missed out on 5 star captain because I worked too much over the 4th. Heck I pulled 3 bombs in his event so you can even get super lucky. Then build those five stars and be one of those five star players. Second option is you can just lose and move down leagues until you are in a league where you win more often and just avoid getting so many points you are promoted until you are ready for tougher matchups. Also, a tip on enhancing those five stars. Enahce two stars, preferably shiny, until they are level 20. Then evolve those two stars. Finally use those evolved two stars to enhance your five stars on the day that their color receives an enhancement boost. That will save you a ton of gold enhancing. Throwing one, two, etc unenhanced toons on a five star does very little. I think one two star shiny evolved, on that colors boost day, raises a level one give star to level 20. I believe it raises it that far, but if not it’s very close to that. Lastly, you are better off to send suggestions to the in game help because I doubt they read these boards.

Home Forums Angry Birds Evolution Forum PVP is broken

Viewing 5 replies - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.