PU Slings explain?

Home Forums Angry Birds Friends Forum PU Slings explain?

• I’ve spent hours searching for an explanation of what the different slings in the Friends Tournament do. If it’s explained somewhere, I missed it, sorry. Can anyone direct me to that info, IF it’s somewhere? Or please explain?

I LOVE this game, and also reading the comments in the Nest forums and FAQs. Please keep it coming! Frankly my only worry (besides the baffling slings) about the Tournament is that it’ll end. Hope you’ve got years of terrific games planned ahead!

Furybirddie

Viewing 2 replies - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Replies
  • Rowdypup
    @rowdypup

@azeman100 each Slingshot possesses a unique trait that makes it powerful and useful in the right circumstances. Here is a brief explanation of each, for starters, so you can be ready for when you unlock all the Slingshots:
    -Original Slingshot:
    -Glass Smasher: All birds do much more damage to glass
    -Wood Chipper: All birds do much more damage to wood
    -Stone Crusher: All birds do much more damage to stone
    -Jingle Sling*: Launches ornaments from the tree once birds are flung, and even comes with a built-in short-ranged Sling Scope [the best in my opinion]
    -Wishbone*: (same as Golden Slingshot, only bats trail behind your birds)
    -Golden Slingshot: All birds do much more damage to everything
    -Bouncy Sling: Increases the bounciness of the birds when they hit solid surfaces (such as ground or rubber)
    -Diamond Sling: Shoots birds in a straight line, ignoring gravity (until they come in contact with something or Matilda drops her egg, then the birds will fall)

*=only available for a limited-time until purchased, where it can be used forever
    (Explanations for the Slingshots can be found in the Shop and under “League Options” by clicking on the Gold and Diamond league tiers)

Have fun trying to get all the slingshots! They sure do make the game a lot more fun! :)

Furybirddie
    @azeman100

@Rowdypup Thanks for the detailed explanation!I know it took you some time, I’m grateful! I took your advice and got two slings, all I can finance at the moment. You were right, much more fun–after I got over nearly wearing them out, I was so excited.

Thanks again! :)

Home Forums Angry Birds Friends Forum PU Slings explain?

Viewing 2 replies - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.