Proper way to report suspected cheaters?

Home Forums Angry Birds Friends Forum Proper way to report suspected cheaters?

• How do you do that with no real evidence. Common math sense makes scores unrealistic. We only have 5 birds to fling. Total destruction with 1 fling EVERY time is not possible!

Viewing 4 replies - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Replies
  • Marty Michael
    @mmc1951

“Never mind.”

CynthPiazz
    @cynthpiazz

I’m playing Angry Birds Friends T772 and am in Diamond league 23. There is a player with way too many points. It’s very strange. For example, #3 most players have a score in the 540’s, this player has 607. I will list the rest of the scores: #4 550’s, 638; #5 450’s, 538; #6 320’s, 402; #7 370-80’s, 443; #8 670-80’s, 774. The name listed is TERIN and the picture is the grim reaper! Is this a cheater or someone in the wrong league? How do I report this to Rovio? The game will be over tomorrow evening EST. What do you suggest? Thank you. I look forward to hearing from you soon..

Sincerely,

Cynth

bernersenn
    @bernersenn

Hi @cynthpiazz

It’s annoying when this happens. You can open a ticket here:
    https://angrybirdsfriends.rovio.com/hc/en-us/requests/new

But it’s not a guarantee for success. I had good and bad experiences with it.

missy-little
    @missy-little

Definitely a cheater looked back at 772 one of the best players in the world got 554,xxx   Some players have found away to use unlimited power ups to pad their scores,  I have see Rovio drop players to last place  a few times in the past,PS the cheater usually waits till late at nite just before the tournament ends that way they don’t get caught

Home Forums Angry Birds Friends Forum Proper way to report suspected cheaters?

Viewing 4 replies - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.