PROGRESS RESTORE

Home Forums Angry Birds 2 Forum PROGRESS RESTORE

• Hi guys,
    New to the forum. Please could I get some help. I recently upgraded my phone to a Samsung S7 edge and for the life of me I can’t restore my progress in AB2. I saved the progress in my Google Play account and when I log on Google Play I can see the progress and achievements but when I log into AB it takes me back to level 1.
    I found a lot of conflicting information on the web and I tried to search on this site for the answer but I am lost.
    Help……….please!!!

Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Replies
  • Mighty Red
    @mighty-red-1

@juve Google Play does NOT save your in-game progress for Angry Birds 2. Facebook does. If you didn’t connect the game to your Facebook before switching to a new device, I’m sorry to say that there’s nothing anyone can do to restore the progress you made.

But if you still have your old device with AB2, then connect it to Facebook, and all your completed levels will sync to your new device when you connect to Facebook on your new device.

Juve
    @juve

Ok, got it. Thank goodness I saved it to Facebook. Only thing I could not figure out how to connect the game to Facebook. I then found out that you need to start level one and only then you will be asked to connect to Facebook. Nice to know that Facebook is sometimes helpful.
    Cheers.

cognitive
    @cognitive

This has to be the least obvious way ever in syncing progress. No idea why they did it this way.

Home Forums Angry Birds 2 Forum PROGRESS RESTORE

Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.