Progress back to 78%

Home Forums Angry Birds GO! Forum Progress back to 78%

• Hey all,

I had been at 100% completion on ABG for several weeks before this most recent update (came out 11/13/2014).

After the update, now all of my progress bars are incomplete and state 78%. All race tracks. But if I go into the track I am not seeing any additional content to beat/unlock. I still have all the birds unlocked as far as I can tell.

Can anyone explain what I need to do to get back to 100%? I tried a few “team” races, but I don’t do FB so I am just racing myself and reached license level 6 so far. Are the team races what is needed to advance beyond 78%? That percentage has not budged since the update, even as I win team races and advance in license level.

Additionally, I finally logged into Google+ from ABG to check achievements, and it says I have none of them. Do I have to somehow re-do everything (while logged in) in order to make the achievements refresh to match what I’ve already done? How do I re-unlock a character, for example?

Thanks,
    sutekh137

Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Replies
  • Elespejo
    @espejo123

It`s happened for me too. I complete all tracks and circuits, but its says 78% instead of 100%.

quel
    @quel

All mine also now say 78%. Either it is a bug or maybe they are planning to add more tracks to each area?

Google+/Play Games is weird in general. What I have found is that the number of network connections that ABGO rapidly opens and closes is even worse when it tries to sync you up for 3rd party items like FB or Google+ – so much so that many residential routers will end up with state tables full before it completes the process. (ATT U-Verse routers are the worst at this problem, even if you attempt to DMZ and use your own).
    What worked best for me was to:

• disconnect it from FB and Google+
    • sign out of my rovio account
    • fully uninstall
    • install clean
    • sign in to Rovio and wait about 15 minutes based on the rapid fire network storm it produced
    • ensure that each area has had all the data downloaded
    • connect FB and wait about 5 minutes
    • connect Google+ and just let it sit for about 10 minutes

Though, some of the achievements don’t seem to show up no mattter what I do. I had ~4.7 million coins when I connected to Play Games and I don’t even have the collect 10,000 coin achievement. I have collected well over 10,000 coins since I connected and still no achievement. Please note the time estimates above may be overkill or too low as I was watching the router state tables directly before moving to another step.

TriPolar
    @tripolar

I have the same issue… Also the power ups can’t be purchased any more.
    The Lucky Box’s don’t have the same value that they used to, in multiplayer races. I remember being able to win carts in the weekly challenge, now it’s seems like getting a few jems is lucky. I don’t know where to post my frustrations with the game. The “beat a friend’s score” challenge has cost me jems to pass them… Right now I’m trying to save 228 to be able to skip the next one (and I’ll still have a few more to skip after that)… Who knows if there’s a limit or how much higher it will cost. There are a couple challenges that I really can’t beat but I don’t have the jems to skip them (afraid of how high the multiplier will be).

“Completely trash an opponent”… I encountered this on Speedway track#1 race#19. I’ve done practically everything that I can think of, even caused enough damage that the opponent respawned and still that wasn’t enough… We don’t get the gift to skip a challenge anymore. I’ve spent at least $50 on jems for this game. I’m not even going to mention the cash I spent on a tablet to feed my overall Angry Birds addiction… Seems like if I want to get a challenging and enjoyable time out of ABGo! I will have to create a new Rovio account and start all over. It would be my 4th time, I don’t think I can handle that. 1st on my phone, 2nd on the tablet, 3rd after I figured out the way the game works on passing challengs then I restarted to save and use my jems just for passing challengs. Still, at some point, I will have to spend jems on the powerups (if they let us buy them again) to pass the challenge’s that require us to use them.

My multiply issue’s are another topic…

Home Forums Angry Birds GO! Forum Progress back to 78%

Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.