Profile Name Change?

Home Forums Angry Birds 2 Forum Profile Name Change?

• Once I connected to FB, my AB2 arena pic changed to my default FB pic which is okay. However, it added my full name which I do not want out for public info! How can I change that back to the “Ubermom” nickname I have on every other AB game profile? (Sorry, after an identity theft nightmare 2 years ago, I do not want to go through that BS again!) Any help with this would be greatly appreciated!

Viewing 5 replies - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Replies
  • Mighty Red
    @mighty-red-1

@ubermom You would have to change your name in your Facebook account if you want to use your nickname. There’s no option in-game to use a nickname instead of your Facebook name.

MVNLA2
    @mvnla2

@ubermom — I set up a separate FB account using MVNLA just to avoid having my real name appear to the general public. It also separates my gaming friends from my real-life friends.

Rowdypup
    @rowdypup

@ubermom they should make it like the name-change feature in Fight! (in the main menu settings) where it is quick and easy, no Facebook required

bigbadaboom
    @bigbadaboom

You can have multiple facebook account, just make new accounts as needed to play various games. If you add the game name as you location etc people tend to find you and add you as well.

Personally I’d never let a game access my real name facebook or google profile.

bigbadaboom
    @bigbadaboom

You can have multiple facebook account, just make new accounts as needed to play various games. If you add the game name as you location etc people tend to find you and add you as well.

Personally I’d never let a game access my real name google or facebook profile.

Home Forums Angry Birds 2 Forum Profile Name Change?

Viewing 5 replies - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.