Profile editing

Home Forums General Discussions Forum Profile editing

• this is a really dumb question, and one i should know, but i forgot how to. how do i change the @autobird to @johnti?

Viewing 9 replies - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Replies
  • Nothing
    @autobird

and i just mentioned myself…

justpast40
    @justpast40

Hi @autobird, this is how I think it’s done. Go to your account settings, the place where you’d upload pics to your album or check a PM.

You’ll see headings for “Activity” “Profile” “Notifications” & several others including your Album.

Click “Profile” & then click edit

The 1st line to edit is your nickname which is currently set to autobird

Save your changes

I’m Uncaged & see your not, but I don’t think this is different for either of us

Nothing
    @autobird

will try that

Nothing
    @autobird

didn’t work it only lets me change nickname but i can’t find where you can change the @ part

Nothing
    @autobird

@birdleader do you know how to do this?

Bird Leader
    @birdleader

@autobird You can’t change the @username. You would have to register for a new account.

Anonymous

@birdleader Speaking of that what’s with that strange @username account that has no profile or activity?

justpast40
    @justpast40

@autobird, so sorry, I completely read your question bass-ak-wards….it was this morning before coffee … yeah, that sounds good …. Not awake/not enough coffee.

I actually knew the original account name couldn’t be changed & just interpreted the whole thing backwards.

Nothing
    @autobird

Thanks for helping me guys, I appreciate for your time

Home Forums General Discussions Forum Profile editing

Viewing 9 replies - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.