Prof Piga Lab pig cherry juice

Home Forums Angry Birds Epic Forum Prof Piga Lab pig cherry juice

• I went to the lab this morning and purchased the pig cherry juice rank 6. It was replaced by Greater Pig Cherry Juice Rake 52 which cost 1800 snoutlings and heals for 5900. Is this for real?

Viewing 9 replies - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Replies
  • Anonymous

Wow I’ve definitely never heard of that before. And yeah it’s probably going to stay that way until the next update. That’s a lucky glitch! :D

dillo
    @dillo

That’s a “WTH” moment for you right there. Good glitch that you got there.

RedYoshi45
    @smwforever45

Took advantage of this glitch as well, although in my case it was Rank 46 and healed 5400.
    Same went for the Pretty Fruit Cake as well which was Rank 46 and healed 2800 or so.

Unfortunately the glitch has been fixed… and now, as a punishment, my Rank 46 Greater Pig Cherry Juice only works as a Rank 1 (heals 800) and I cannot purchase the upgrade to Rank 2 in the Lab. :(

RedYoshi45
    @smwforever45

I just submitted this issue to Rovio, hoping for a quick fix in the next update.

RedYoshi45
    @smwforever45

I finally got a response. The glitched potion ranks will be fixed in the next update so Rank 1 is actually shown and treated as Rank 1. They also apologise for the super late reply because they’re currently “very busy”.

EnglishBreakfast
    @englishbreakfas

@smwforever45

Do you know when the next update is by any chance? I have this potion bug too and it’s been somewhat annoying

RedYoshi45
    @smwforever45

@englishbreakfas
    Unfortunately they didn’t give me a release date for the update and I’m not an insider… Hopefully in the next few days or weeks

RedYoshi45
    @smwforever45

I got a 1.4.2 update on my App Store just now… Besides preparations for the event it also contains bug fixes… hopefully for the Juice glitch too.

RedYoshi45
    @smwforever45

Yup! It’s been fixed. I was able to purchase Rank 2 just now.

Home Forums Angry Birds Epic Forum Prof Piga Lab pig cherry juice

Viewing 9 replies - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.