Problem since update

Home Forums Angry Birds Fight! Forum Problem since update

• Hi all,

Ever since the Dr Pig update, I can’t tap on or modify/enhance any of my gear for any bird. I’ve rebooted a couple times, quit the game a few times, nothing. iPhone 5S 32Gb. Anyone else having this issue?

Viewing 5 replies - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Replies
  • RizDub
    @rizdub

@pdfwhiz I had a similar issue. It seems like now you can’t enhance an item from the birds’ inventories. Now you can only enhance/modify/scrap items if they’re actually equipped. You can also do it from the raw Item Box.

TomT
    @tomt

@rizdub I think this way is actually safer, so you won’t accidentally sell it.

Mp127
    @mp127

@tomt That’s working in second side, you can’t sell crap items in inventories, it’s need to enter item box.

justpast40
    @justpast40

The only way I’m able to enhance or even check the skill of an item I’ve not chosen to use is to go thru the Item Box. It’s a pain in the you know what since the Item Box option isn’t available in the Lab

FreckledPig147
    @freckledpig147

This is a bit annoying because the only way to do anything to a non-equipped item is to equip it, but there is no scrap option (you can’t scrap currently equipped items), so that’s not an option either. If you get junk from the Slot, you’ll have to fish them out of the Item Box.

Home Forums Angry Birds Fight! Forum Problem since update

Viewing 5 replies - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • The forum ‘Angry Birds Fight! Forum’ is closed to new topics and replies.