Problem in daily challenge+arena

Home Forums Angry Birds 2 Forum Problem in daily challenge+arena

• Sometimes when I play them,my phone lagged and it went back to home screen.reopen the game,the winning streak in arena doesn’t affect,but the daily challenge RESETS when I was playing the boss level!it took away 1 of my lives also!anybody experience this annoying bug?

Viewing 4 replies - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Replies
  • Mariusz StupiÅ„ski
    @mariusz-stupinski

My situation is even worse, when opening the game I get stuck at the loading screen for over 1 hour and when I finally get to the home screen, it all starts lagging, collecting rewards from common chest takes several seconds, same with getting to levels, Arena or DC – againg long seconds to get into, once the level/Arena/DC is completed, the game freezes and kicks me back to phone desktop so it means I have to log into again for 1,5hrs. I tried all sorts of possible solutions including reinstallment/rebooting etc. – nothing works, I also reported this to Rovio, having waited for 2 weeks they advised me to reinstall the game and connect to Facebook! – of course it did not work at all.
    I think there is a bug inside my game that needs to be fixed by Rovio.
    I have been out of the game for nearly 3 weeks now losing my patience and it looks like I will have to drop the game as totally non playable now.

Yue
    @yue-zhang

Here is the worst in my region. Fake DNS or DNS hijack, blocked facebook, google connection, and more, amazone cloud and lots of ad server which are needed to run ab2.

Still playing but much less….

SLAYER
    @robm1313

Got to run junk files cleaner scans, cooling app scans, game booster if you have it constantly, every 30 minutes is best, needed or not, especially…after charging. Once a day restart phone or tablet. If your phone/tablet gets hot, it will screw up. Restarting will also fix problems, even those caused by updates, especially time zone updates.

deeps1987
    @deeps1987

<p style=”text-align: left;”>I play AB2 in my Samsung S8. No problem. Clean. Speed. Perfect.</p>

Home Forums Angry Birds 2 Forum Problem in daily challenge+arena

Viewing 4 replies - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.