Prices for everything just went up!!! Quest rewards halved

Home Forums Angry Birds Evolution Forum Prices for everything just went up!!! Quest rewards halved

• Really Rovio ? Any business has a right to raise prices but warning players ahead of time in your news bullitens is good manners and why so much? A 10 lot of premium tickets went from 900 gems to 1350. For an extra 450 ? their better be only 3 and 4 star birds hatching.
    What’s really greedy is halving all the payouts on the clock quests while still charging 60 gems to finish early and taking out the chests and eggs from the dungeons.
    I am hearing from fellow players who have built up a 5 colour 5 star prestige team now find themselves locked out of the dungeons which only now allow 5 birds matching the colour.
    None of us see exciting changes but big price hikes, cuts in rewards and greed driven changes that now pressure players to buy hatch tickets at a 50% mark up.
    At least have the manners to notify players of rises and cuts.
    It’s called customer service

Viewing 2 replies - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Replies
  • Chaos
    @chaos111

I have been playing this game for quite some time and I have opened up well over 100 premium eggs. I have never had a 5 star bird yet you now increase the price of the ten eggs to 1350 you disgust me I’m really not happy with that one bit. So I am not playing my favourite game again seen as you have done this. You have also made it more difficult for people to get in the dungeon what on earth are you doing???

aux80
    @aux80

I’ve been playing this game since August 2016. This latest update feels like a huge middle finger from Rovio. I had already decided to no longer support Rovio, and in fact boycott anything that Rovio releases. Doesn’t matter if it’s games, movies, or whatever. I now see that my decision was wise, very wise.

Home Forums Angry Birds Evolution Forum Prices for everything just went up!!! Quest rewards halved

Viewing 2 replies - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.