Previous weeks scores for friends tournaments

Home Forums General Discussions Forum Previous weeks scores for friends tournaments

• Howdy!

Is there any way to go back and see my scores from previous weeks to fill in the gaps for missing weeks so I can enter them here on the Nest?

Thanks!

NR

Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Replies
  • AMslimfordy
    @amslimfordy

Sorry no, this cannot be done by any approachable means.

Bill
    @dollarbill2208

I’ve never mentioned this before, but I think Tournament scores should not be included in your final ABF score and rank. A really good player, such as myself or Terrible Tom, who might well deserve to be #1, if we miss a week, we are pretty much screwed. Yet an average player gets rewarded with a high rank just because he did not miss any weeks of entering scores, as even a very poor score is far better than no score at all. Rovio still has a flawed ranking system where Green Day can no longer be played, yet they refuse to nullify the scores and Mighty Eagles gained from playing those levels, in order to level the playing field, and new players cannot gain rank without having played those levels. I have spoken to Rovio about this before, several times, and they just will not delete those things.

NotRight
    @notright

Thank you!

Home Forums General Discussions Forum Previous weeks scores for friends tournaments

Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.