Presence in multiple leagues

Home Forums Angry Birds Epic Forum Presence in multiple leagues

Viewing 7 replies - 151 through 157 (of 157 total)
  • Replies
  • t_russell
    @tigerussell

@mvnla2 — How do you know they are in wood league? Do they show up on your friends list?

MVNLA2
    @mvnla2

@tigerussell — He/she has a wood frame. I thought the second you were promoted, your frame changed.

Angry Johnny
    @angryjohnny

@mvnla2 The frame only change at the end of every league season I believe.

t_russell
    @tigerussell

@mvnla2 — No your frame shouldn’t change. It was earned in season one. This person may have stayed in wood the whole time, or risen to diamond and fallen all the way back. Your trophy and frame were supposed to be awarded by your finishing position. I remember seeing quite a few people remark they got frames higher than they finished but not seeing anyone complain they got shorted.

Now if you were in platinum or diamond and seeing wood frames I would maybe be a little worried. One hacker in my league last week (platinum) had a stone frame. He came out early, didn’t watch the end and still didn’t advance even with a score of 1.4 million. Cheater got out cheated.

HarleyM
    @harleym

I have a stone frame and I’m in diamond. It happens. But yeah, I can confirm your frame doesn’t change.

KillerKea
    @killerkea

You got both a frame and a trophy from season one. Those won’t change till season two ends. I made it to diamond and got the trophy and frame, but I didn’t get the “Diamonds are a bird’s best friend” achievement.

cosmo2503
    @cosmo2503

@larry I get your team as enemy in Arena very often and I wonder if you get mine as well? I guess you can see me as Selma.

Home Forums Angry Birds Epic Forum Presence in multiple leagues

Viewing 7 replies - 151 through 157 (of 157 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.