Presence in multiple leagues

Home Forums Angry Birds Epic Forum Presence in multiple leagues

Viewing 25 replies - 101 through 125 (of 157 total)
  • Replies
  • t_russell
    @tigerussell

@kerravon ill keep an eye on them. They are currently over 34,000 behind me with a score of 470. Better get moving.

@tigerussell, that’s probably not me. I use the name Larry without ABN and I’ve got the profile picture which I use in here as well. (Btw, it refers to “Je suis Charlie”, Kalashnikov versus pencils and freedom of speech is immortal)

The name ABN_Larry was only used during the abn leagues experiment and then still only for 3 days.

You mentioned it has a score now, what is it? I collected a prize last night and done one single fight. I was still alone on the board then. I closed epic and did not open it again since I got fed up with last week’s ending result.

Keep me posted if you don’t mind.

Anonymous

Ok that’s kinda creepy.

@tigerussell, Okay. That’s definitely not me. I’ve played only a single battle in the arena and I won’t be playing any more. Clearly somebody is playing an odd kind of game here…

Beware, anyone using someone else’s identity is up to no good.

MVNLA2
    @mvnla2

@tigerussel @larry — Larry, when you were playing as ABN_Larry, do you know if you ever ended up with that score?
    Actually, it sounds like ABN_Larry is someone actively playing? Hey, Larry, were you the person that annoyed a couple of cheaters?

t_russell
    @tigerussell

I believe he did and I can’t say for sure outright but I believe this person to be mildly cheating. I did identify myself for a short time on the board leading to the removal of the avatar and I have changed my name to yourenotlarry, Others on the board are not happy with our scores for sure. We are drawing the ire of several other players.

KerrAvon
    @kerravon

@tigerussell It just sounds like someone larry annoyed. He’d have to be cheating to catch up to you after such a slow start.

He is also probably following this on the ABN website as well. Just keep your name (yourenotlarry) for the benefit of others on the leaderboard and see what he does.

FreckledPig147
    @freckledpig147

@tigerussell I have a funny thought about this. XD This “Larry” might just call himself “YesIAm” in response to your name-change.

It’s actually funny since I stopped the arena since the last league ended. Actually stopped playing epic altogether. It seems that my on-line presence is still addicted… :D

If it really is my alter ego out there, beware cheaters. My alter-ego is not constrained to human behavior anymore. It may start its run to global domination and take y’all out!!!

Sent this one to Rovio as well.

If it’s not someone pretending to be me, then it would be a recorded progress from an earlier run in the arena. Which makes this stuff even more questionable. Wow, didn’t think that was possible…

t_russell
    @tigerussell

@larry — If this is a recorded performance then I hope It’s been sped up. No matter how much I grind I seem to be perpetually 10,000 behind. Did you have any weeks where you went past 120,000. I bet it’s just some dumb kid messing around.

@tigerussell, nah. Only once and that was 2 weeks ago with quite some grinding and first in diamond. That score was only by the end of the week.

Dallasreds
    @dallasreds

@larry
    Was sorry to hear about your misfortune at the end last week. Keep thinking of the good you and others have done in the forum. I ended up 4th in platinum with 1-3 with an average of 100k. There was no chance of catching them. The boards are posted in my photos if anyone wants to look.

Even if you are not playing much, the other boards with your name on it may remind your friends that see them that your good spirit is being spread around!
    Thanks again for your valuable insight and help you given everyone. There are still lots of freezes in the arena. Rovio says its a lineup problem that they are not to going to fix because the arena is over?

Peace

@dallasreds, thanks for the kind words, but I’m not gone… Just stopped epic for now, at least until a new update comes out. I’m also still ranting against Rovio Support about all the ridiculous situations they’re creating with cheaters and ghost players.

As soon as Epic becomes fun again, I’ll pick it all up where I left it.

Angry Johnny
    @angryjohnny

@larry A new update was released today on Google Play.

@dallasreds, @angryjohnny, new update out??? Frack. There goes my epic holiday…

I’ll wait until more info on this update comes in (working cheats, bugs etc.) before giving it a go again, but it looks like I’ll be taking it up again by tomorrow with some catching up to do! Probably need to grind a lot to get back in the safe zone…

t_russell
    @tigerussell

Screenshot_2015-03-18-04-35-16.png

@larry
    — Said person did eventually change their name in response to someone else on the board.

KerrAvon
    @kerravon

@tigerussell Are you trying for a record score?

Have you been watching closely enough to tell if he/she was resetting objectives? And what’s the number a reference to?

t_russell
    @tigerussell

@kerravon yes on the high score. FE to burn working out of town so no family distractions. Playing epic as much as I can. They did look like they were reseting jumping 17000 in a two hour period. Might just be crappy server updates to my phone. Having a lot of trouble getting opponants even with good internet. Level41 250 mastery ranks 906 stars 29 set items.

Bubbley
    @bubbley

@tigerussell I actually played yourenotlarry. I wondered who it was.

@tigerussell, thanks for letting me know. At least that’s cleared up then…

MVNLA2
    @mvnla2

@larry @all — As most of you know Rovio has started their own thread to interact on Epic issues. I have also continued tweeting to the Rovio employee I found on ABN and that is on twitter. Also sent a tweet to Peter today with link to my comments in Rovio’s thread.

@mvnla2, you’re doing great. I’m curious to the response to our spamming…

MVNLA2
    @mvnla2

@larry — What spamming? At the moment I have an on-going twitter conversation with the ABN member from Rovio, who seems very helpful, and I do send tweets to Peter whenever there is a problem he should know about. I told him the thread interaction was very much appreciated.

Home Forums Angry Birds Epic Forum Presence in multiple leagues

Viewing 25 replies - 101 through 125 (of 157 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.