Premium Slot really sucks

Home Forums Angry Birds Fight! Forum Premium Slot really sucks

• From January, when I roll the slot, I don’t get S or SS items anymore, now when I roll the slot, it gives me only A rank prizes, and gives me the lowest A rank prizes. The slot is so mean, the 4-slot draw also sucks.
    Maybe am I unlucky or Rovio hopes that I’ll pay for them?

Viewing 8 replies - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Replies
  • dillo
    @dillo

I agree that the Premium slot is a massive money maker for them – you do get way better rolls with that one versus the single or the specialty slots. However, the odds aren’t quite as skewed as you may think – I’ve gotten some ridiculously good items on the single that I didn’t on the Premium. My guess is truly bad luck, sadly.

Anonymous

I agree completely. I personally do the 20 gem rolls so I can get an SS without any worrys. But those are the only SS items I actually get. The rest of the items are always A or S.

Circlerev
    @circlerev

I agree too. It’s so hard to get SS-ranked items from Premium Slot. 20 gems roll will guarantee at least one SS-item, but usually I don’t get better equipment. I think that likelihood to get SS-items is small.

Good luck!

Gabee1611
    @gabe-nestor

Until Rovio removes those terrible SS hats that only work against a certain bird, I am definitely holding off playing the slots and just hoarding my gems. There is no way I am wasting gems when there is a chance I will get one of those hats.

Anonymous

Has the slot improved for anybody since the new hats got added? Might be a coincidence but I just got Shovel (A), Curry Pot (SS), Mafia Hat (SS) and Bamboo Stick (SS) from a 20 gem roll. Either the slot got better or I’m just super lucky. Nonetheless I was in shock. :D

Mighty Red
    @mighty-red-1

@partshade After the Aqua Pig event ended, I did a 20-gem slot (to avoid getting anti-monster-pig items) and got Thief Mask (SS) & Artist Mustache (SS). Both items were new to me. The rest were useless A items.

Shirokova
    @shirokova

@partshade Yesterday I did a 20 gems roll and I got 3 useless A items and a SS Curry Pot… which my Bomb already had, so maybe you were lucky and the slot still sucking :D

TomT
    @tomt

Ya, those hats are ridiculous. I think Rovio is trying to put in more items to make it harder for people to get what they want, and then people will be forced to spend real money to buy gems to play the slot.

Can’t blame them for trying, after all, it is a business, but then again, this is total BS!

Home Forums Angry Birds Fight! Forum Premium Slot really sucks

Viewing 8 replies - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • The forum ‘Angry Birds Fight! Forum’ is closed to new topics and replies.