Premium hatch tickets

Home Forums Angry Birds Evolution Forum Premium hatch tickets

• I play this game several hours each day and I’m not sure if time line but I’m guessing the past week maybe two I have only seen like 1-2 premium hatch tickets. I use to see several each day. What has changed? Does any body know

Viewing 5 replies - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Replies
  • Nsu
    @nsar

So that explains why there arent any premium tickets.  Its bad enough to have to depend on ‘luck’ to get the special birds (of all birds that have been available I have gotten exactly ONE no matter hatching dozens of eggs 👿 while other people have posted about getting multiples of the specials in a given event).  So now even luck wont help.  I think they need to figure out something where everyone actually can get the special birds instead of just people with good luck.  Sorry if I am ranting, I like playing the game but the complete randomness of some of the aspects of getting rewards is really frustrating.

atis
    @atis

As an active gamer, i used to get 20-30 premium tickets in between events, and they were my only chance to get 5 star birds during events, however now few per week is just ridiculous.. to collect full dex of 5 star birds i would need years.. i guess i will keep up on other games, once i spend all my gems, since just grinding for getting one good bird per month seems way too much.

Moe
    @pweaver1922

Well at lease I know what has happened and I just hope they fix this. If they Do not fix it I will quit playing this game even though I have a ton of hours into it.

Nsu
    @nsar

I have to admit, I finally got Terrence within minutes of the end. I had already cashed in most of my gems with no luck, got the 250 birds and the 10 hatch ticket. Terrence was the last bird hatched.  I am happy to get him, but the only other one I have is Chuck, couldnt get Bomb or Matilda so no set. But at least I finally got something 😊

Home Forums Angry Birds Evolution Forum Premium hatch tickets

Viewing 5 replies - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.