Premium Birds

Home Forums Angry Birds Evolution Forum Premium Birds

• I really don’t get it. They say the chances of winning the premium birds increase every time you hatch eggs. I sit here and watch as I see that people are finding this new bird in the hatching hut. What does it take to win these birds? I have used up almost every gem I have trying to win this special bird. I have hatched over 30 premium birds this time around and nothing….like usual. I mean, is it only people who put real money into this game that wins these things? I have only won one awesome bird in all my time of playing and I guess….I am losing interest fast. Hatching 10 premium eggs at a time…pfft….4 of the birds that came from my first hatching of 10 were all the same. Nothing special. Nothing worth spending all those gems on 10 premium no nothing eggs and whats worse…I wanted to win it so badly I did it again….10 premium eggs….nothing. Sadly again, the special bird Probotnik is out of reach for me. I keep thinking I am going to do better, but never do.

Viewing 25 replies - 1 through 25 (of 25 total)
  • Replies
  • Miii
    @miii

Hi Pippin, could not agree more, I’m a level 41 player and do not have anything better than 3 star bird but when I play Arena, I find nearly all players I’m matched with have all 4 & 5 star birds even if they have player levels in the low 20’s. I don’t know if these are real players or computer generated but it it gives me little chance of winning. I came to this game after giving up with another two Rovio masterpieces Epic & Fight, it seems all Rovio is interested in is getting our money regardless of how badly it affects the game. I too am close to finding another game and probably not a Rovio one.

Pippin
    @diannap

I really don’t understand it. There is absolutely no incentive to ever put any real money into this game. I play the arena and sometimes, in just 2 hits I am done, lost so badly it isnt funny and often makes me so frustrated and not really angry, but yeah, on the verge of just giving up. I don’t get arena battle at all. I can play 6 straight battles and only ever win one of them. The other teams hits are huge. Like I stated before, win points, for example, 25, points for losing the battle, -30. So if you always lose more than you ever win, how in the hell does anyone ever climb. I mean, those high teams, I bet, as you say, they are not even real players, computer generated teams to beat the snot out of ya so you get so frustrated you put real money into it. I don’t get how anyone can really ever win them unless your birds are on mega level. I dont think I will ever play another Rovio game again. It is just impossible to ever get very high unless you put your hard earned money into a useless and very unfair game. Sadly Rovio, gets 0 points for a game that started out very fun and turned into a useless frustrating game of crap and chance.

Buds
    @budstheawesome

This morning I got the ranking gems from the Oinktagon Arena and the Invasion event.
    I spammed single ticket gems and I got a Thrash, not Dr. Probotnik.
    Good luck of the draw, but the wrong bird to receive.

Gearlplnarmg
    @gearlplnarmg

I did spend $40 on this game when I first started. I mean the starter pack was way to good to pass up.
    Other than that I have spent nothing else. I am lvl 47 now and have got both Terrence and probotnik in under 20 hatches. Maybe I’m just lucky I’m not sure. But I’m loving this game and enjoying the new update so far. I was confused at first by the new evolution system as I thought I had just wasted 600 black gems evolving probotnik to silver then having him return to bronze. But I have since realized how it works. It is difficult to get through the evolution stages. I do suspect they will rework the supershot system again though. I think being a part of the awesome clan I am with helps too. Everyone is super active and the higher levels led players help a lot with tips and advice. LOVING THIS GAME!! TIME TO GET ANGRY!!

Buds
    @budstheawesome

@gearlplnarmg Pretty lucky if you managed to get Probotnik, as I got him to x10 chance with 2 hatches only to get 2-3 star birds.

The last event bird I got was Bomb. I’ve only got Red and Bomb as an event hatch, and that was it.
    I’ve got two Bombs and one Red. Every other 5 star bird was just by sheer force with a free video or using golden hatch tickets I got so often.

Gearlplnarmg
    @gearlplnarmg

@budstheawesome those would have been some nice event birds to get. I only started playing when the Terrence event was out. So hopefully it keeps going my way for getting event birds. I have saved 15 gold tickets and almost 3000 gems and almost ten berries. I will continue to save till the next event

Buds
    @budstheawesome

@gearlplnarmg
    Difference between people who spend and don’t spend, though ;^)

Before Bomb event, the x10 golden tickets were only 900. And so you might be wondering “Why are they 1350 now?”

The x1 price ticket was only 100.
    But now it’s 150, it’s 1350.
    The x10 price ticket is x9 the price of the x1 ticket.
    But that was the introduction to Evolution Essence as well.

Ever since the update for Red, Rovio became a lot, lot more greedy with money.
    It’s also the explanation for the discontinuation of Fight!, the Ancient Relic’s ridiculous pricing in Epic, and so on.

lichki
    @lichki

Guys/Gals – the next time you want to pay real money to this game – just remember you are paying to have a CHANCE of getting what you want! This is very unlike other games where if you are willing to pay, you pay to get what you want – so remember again – in this game you are paying for only a CHANCE and you still need a lot of luck.

Brett30
    @brett301987

I have 18 5 star bird but I am level 164. Got 2 robotnik. But as rovio have f***ed the game up that much I’m quitting

Pippin
    @diannap

Isn’t that a real kicker, I did not even think about that.  Putting money into this game of chance.  Putting money into other games does give you what you want.  Putting money into this game….like a roulette wheel, toss the ball and see where it lands and usually, it’s never a good place.  I played arena battle this morning, all 6 tickets and won one of them, the rest, I dunno, must have played with my eyes shut or something.  I must be a pure idiot, I don’t get arena battle at all.  They totally ruined it, win lose ratio is so far off it makes me sick.  I wonder, just wonder, do anyone from Rovio ever look at these?  I sent them direct an email and well….nothing.  Forget about it!!!  They are such greedy asshats they don’t even feel the need to contact you back, real dialogue.  I guess, like Bret, it will come down to complete uninstall, so sad.

Buds
    @budstheawesome

I spoke to an admin on the new Angry Birds forum, and apparently “this is their best year yet.”
    However, I counter-argued with a “Have you seen the comments on your Facebook page?”
    They just simply said:
    “Yes, because I run that page. But this year has been better than even when the original AB came out!”
    Like boy, if you want to make a game good, actually speak to your audience, not assume what they want. If people want to pay a small amount for a bird, let them have it. If people claim there is a bug, you dig in, not ignore the problem. If too many people say a new system (like the new Oinktagon arena or the new dungeon) is too horrible and such, you overhaul it with the old system. It’s common sense really.

Brett30
    @brett301987

The evolution team have invited me to do a play test and if it does come to me doing it I will be saying about how bad the game has gone. The cap has got me more than anything. I had 600 berries saved now I have to use them all before I can gain anymore.

Pippin
    @diannap

Good luck with that Brett, I sure hope you do get to play.  Be the voice of the angry evolution players, taking a pretty fun game and turning it into pure junk.

Let us know how it goes, if you do get to do a test play…please!!!

Brett30
    @brett301987

I’ll try post it on here if I get to do it. This is what the email said….

Hi!

A while ago you responded to a survey in Angry Birds Evolution, asking about willingness to participate to a playtest. We are currently setting up a process for playtesting, and would like to invite you to take part in a pilot study.

What we would be asking from you in the test is to

– Install a special version of the game, provided by our partner PlayTestCloud.com.

– If you haven’t done a Facebook connection yet in the game, you would need to do so (to make sure you retain your game state through and after the test).

– As a reward for the test, we will provide you with a free Sack of Gems (2.900 gems) in the game. The test will only take you 30-60 minutes of your time. It will consist of your regular gameplay, plus a few in-game tasks we will ask you to perform. Your actions on screen and your voice (we will ask you to speak aloud what you are doing and why) will be recorded for analysis, but your face or other device camera material will not.

Your activities in the test will be stored in your game state, but we won’t ask you to do anything that would cause you to e.g. lose any birds you had before the test. The test will require you to do some purchases with gems, but we will provide you with enough before the test (in addition to the after-test reward) to compensate for that.

If you are still interested in participating, please respond to this email at your earliest convenience.

Best,
    The Angry Birds Evolution team

Gearlplnarmg
    @gearlplnarmg

@budstheawesome

to some extent I can understand the need to make the game have an element to encourage people to spend money. The game does help support their staff and their staff’s families. It also allows them to continue making this game better. As long as I have the ability to do everything a paying player can do I am happy and understand I may take longer than a paying player to get to the same point. This game is really well done. I am really enjoying it so far. Between tickets and gems I have 40 premium hatches ready to go

Buds
    @budstheawesome

@gearlplnarmg
    However, 4-star birds are minimal to get, let alone 5 stars. I’ve never gotten a 5-star bird in a x10 hatches in premium eggs, except my second Bomb. The game has gone from good to awful, with forceful purchases everywhere.

@brett301987

Please do. Also tell them how saddening the new level cap for birds has gotten. Supershot reduction was an okay idea (though it needs to be rebalanced in the arena. Every turn a Chuck or Doris attacks, pretty much ending the game right there), and the amount of essence it now needs for birds to smash the new limits. Essence was a bad idea to be introduced, but needing more is too greedy.
    Perhaps if each dungeon could be multi-coloured, then I wouldn’t mind the essence.
    Another thing to tell them would be to either make x10 tickets a little bit more common, or to reduce the pricing for tickets again.

Putte
    @puttekula

Hi all.

Old AB2 and Epic fighter here. Stumbled into this, and found it kind of amusing. The line of moneygrabbing is obvious, but nevertheless. Played for about 3 weeks now. Spent diamonds for a 10 roll for some premium birds. Got 4 of those 4 stars. ANd this morning a free spin got me a 5 star bird. Probably lucky then?

Pippin
    @diannap

yes, probably was, I just played 6 times for the premium eggs, got 1 stupid prestige thing and 2 – 2 star birds and 3 – 3 star birds…..so I guess you were either lucky or I was either very unlucky…either way…waste of diamonds yet again in hopes that something good comes from it.  Nothing….maybe it is because I voice my opinion about things….AB Evo has black balled me….grins….I know it’s not possible, but when you look at gold and get nothing but imitation gold plating…you have to think to yourself…heyyy what’s up.

Ravenflock81
    @justin0561

I have spent 200 dollars and only got Billy the blitz and Ron

Pippin
    @diannap

wow, that is a lot of money to get only 2 birds from it.  I refuse to put a single dollar into this game.  It still does not even function correctly, most of the chests that require to watch a game trailer to get the prize don’t even work.  So the game is pretty cracked up in my opinion.  Very unfair advantages for gaining premium birds.  To me, this game is all about the money they can soak up from people, not about making the game fair and fun to play. I am sorry that you spent so much to get so little, it’s a darn shame.

Ravenflock81
    @justin0561

I spend real money 100 bucks a month and inly got 2 5star birds in a 6 month period

pac
    @mpacker99

i’ve never spent a dime and have over 30 5* birds.  it’s probably more about how you  play.

my wife also has over 30 5* birds and she hasn’t put any money into the game either, money doesn’t mean you get good birds.

One of clan members has 5 P5 5* birds and I don’t believe he has put any money into it either.

Read some of the links out there about how and when to do certain things, it will help a lot.

Home Forums Angry Birds Evolution Forum Premium Birds

Viewing 25 replies - 1 through 25 (of 25 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.