Potions vs weapons

Home Forums Angry Birds Epic Forum Potions vs weapons

• Does anyone know what can be done with the thousand or so logs, shells, etc. that are amassed? I have such a ridiculous surpluss, but never have enough ingredients for potions. Maybe this topic has already been discussed. If so, let me know where to look. Thanks!

Viewing 6 replies - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Replies
  • KillerKea
    @killerkea

The only things you can use resources for are making items. Since the items you can make are all weaker than items you get from the GPM there really is no use for them.

Anonymous

@killerkea Actually if it’s 3-stars and the scrolls are from the Chronicle Caves they are actually a bit stronger than 3-star GPM items.

burbman
    @burbman

You also may need to craft weaker items to battle dodge opponents like ninja.

KillerKea
    @killerkea

@partshade You must have some old set items because I couldn’t find any recipe that would be an inprovement over any item I’m currently equipped with. What recipes are you talking about?

Anonymous

@killerkea I’m not talking about Set Items. I’m just saying that 3-star Chronicle Cave weapons (Assuming you have the most powerful scrolls) is stronger than normal 3-star GPM items.

Kif
    @kath

Thanks… I kind of figured that was the case. Now if I could amass that many cherries or snow apples! C:

Home Forums Angry Birds Epic Forum Potions vs weapons

Viewing 6 replies - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.