Post your transformers

Home Forums Angry Birds Transformers Forum Post your transformers

• Let’s share how many and what level transformers do we have.
    Transformers.png

Viewing 15 replies - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)
  • Replies
  • GrimmJow
    @grimmjow

@Mighty-Red-1 :

Wow, how you can have so many coins ?
    I have a hard time to keep a stock beforehand and I have it only 250k.

I have at present a character in development thus I cannot set of photos, but in the idea I have that :
    Optimus Prime 10 (is upgrading)
    Bumblebee 7
    Soundwave 7
    Bludgeon 7
    Heatwave 6
    Lockdown 6
    Ultra Magnus 6
    Galvatron 6
    Soundblaster 6
    Sentinel Prime 6
    Starscream Énergon 6
    Soundwave Énergon 6
    Grimlock Énergon 6
    Lockdown Énergon 6
    Galvatron Énergon 6
    Optimus Prime Énergon 6
    Megatron Ultimate 6
    Optimus Prime Ultimate 6
    Bumblebee High Octane 6
    Grimmlock Golobite 1 (I unlocked it this morning)

Rank 121 and now I can just upgrade all characters to level 10 and wait update ^^.

Mighty Red
    @mighty-red-1

@grimmjow I did some time jumping which is good for fast-forwarding upgrades, openings of new levels, and even farming coins (without being penalized). Oh, and stats update – my Optimus Prime is now level 10, Soundwave, Bludgeon, Heatwave, Lockdown, Galvatron and Soundblaster are now level 8, and High Octane Bumblebee and Goldbite Grimlock are now level 7.

GrimmJow
    @grimmjow

@Mighty-Red-1 :
    It seemed to me that if we move forward in the time of the IPhone to progress faster and if then we returned at the real hour, Rovio had set up a system to punish us.

No ?

Mighty Red
    @mighty-red-1

@grimmjow Well, luckily I’m an Android user (yes, I saved all characters within a week).

paulm1983
    @paulm1983

Wow, ok I don’t know how the time jumping trick works, but I’m extremely jealous. It takes me days to build up enough coins to upgrade now that it costs me 70,000 minimum. I just don’t understand how you can get so many coins. That’s the only thing that is putting me off.

Compared with the speed at which you can earn coins, the cost of upgrading is disproportionately high.

chutybutyful
    @chutybutyful

@ Mighty Red…..Sorry but what do you mean by “did some time fast jumping”?

Three Blues
    @abhisheksarith

Time fast jumping means changing the time one day or one month so you don’t have to wait for upgrades or events to start.
    I also do time travelling for harvesting coins, doing upgrades and loading events.
    here is my list of Transformers:
    Optimus Prime Lvl 8
    Bumblebee Lvl 10
    Soundwave lvl 10
    Bludgeon lvl 10
    Heatwave lvl 8
    Lockdown lvl 10
    Ultra Magnus lvl 9
    Galvatron lvl 8
    Sound blaster lvl 9
    Sentinel Prime lvl 9
    Energon starscream lvl 10
    Energon Soundwave lvl 10
    Energon grimlock lvl 9
    Energon lockdown lvl 9
    Ultimate Optimus Prime lvl 9

GrimmJow
    @grimmjow

@Mighty-red-1 :

Hello,

I have all the characters level 7 (except Optimus already in 10). I am thus going to affect the level 8.
    I wanted to make a board collecting the costs and duration for every upgrade by character but I have not enough information.
    And impossible to find a formula mathematical which would allow to define the cost and the duration of a level defines.
    Do you know if there is one there ?

Mighty Red
    @mighty-red-1

@grimmjow I don’t think there is a formula. All I know is that the upgrade prices of characters which are unlocked at the same rank are identical. Oh, and that all characters have the same price for the level 10 upgrade – 250K coins.

GrimmJow
    @grimmjow

@Mighty-red-1

Ok thanks, good info for level 10. Duration is the same for all character too ?
    Can you tell me your levels by character and the cost ?

Mighty Red
    @mighty-red-1

@grimmjow Yes, the wait time is 2d 12h for all level 10 upgrades. BTW, I’m rank 190 at the moment – ten level 10 characters and ten level 9 characters.

paulm1983
    @paulm1983

250k coins?? Come off it. It takes me so long to save up for an upgrade costing 73k. That is obscene. I’m only level 132 so I’ve got a long way to go yet. I’m mostly level 7 on upgrades with my two newest ones at 5 at the moment.

Mighty Red
    @mighty-red-1

I have fully upgraded all of my transformers. Now I can just spend my time collecting coins.
    Transformers – fully upgraded.png

Anonymous

@mighty-red-1 Collecting coins so you can spend them on Thundercracker Jazz Brawl Grimlock and Energon Megatron.

Mighty Red
    @mighty-red-1

@partshade That’s the plan. I’m really anxious to unlock Jazz and Thundercracker. :)

Home Forums Angry Birds Transformers Forum Post your transformers

Viewing 15 replies - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.